Main Auto

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• January 3, 2014

I recently dealt with a Scott Cole at Main Auto Utah about a used car. He was an excellent salesman who didn't push me or make me feel pressured or un...comfortable. He gave me the facts and showed me many choices. I ultimately bought a used car from him. When it needed some minor corrections he was extremely nice and willing to help me resolve the problem. I would highly recommend Scott and the company. I was very impressed and pleased. I would definitely deal with Scott and the company again.

August 14, 2014

Wouldn't buy form these guys I asked a few question, received no answers.

I am sorry we did not receive any correspondence from you. This could be due to any number of factors. However we do take great pride in servicing ou...r clientele. I apologize that we were unable to answer your questions

July 12, 2013

Scott is fantastic. Salesman, they sale nice cars and offer a warranty no other dealership in town offers. Eveyone is right there when you need them. ...They care more help people establish credit. I love my car. Iwouldbt go to another dealer.

Main Auto