3.3
  • Buy Here Pay Here is Great

My credit isn't the best but they were willing to work with me to get the ride I wanted. If I had gone to one of the major dealers I'm sure the results would be different. My experience couldn't be better.

• Great service

Was helped by Monica. She was extremely helpful and professional. Helped us find a car that met all our needs. Would recommend.

• My Best Buy tax (:

The people here is friendly and they help you the best way they can and real professional ask for luis he would take care for you

• 350Z Purchase Smooth, Easy, Friendly...Hassel FREE

I must say, I was a little secpitical about the dealership at first because of its mixed reviews. But my husband and I decided to check them out. I called looking for a specific car they had listed, 2008 Nissan 350z Roadster.. they told me to come on and test drive the car...I dud fell in love with the car and it was in great conditions.. for the first time in a dealership I was not harassed and hounded by a sales person, I was left to look around and decide if I liked that car or any other car in their lots.. they have a large selection of great cars. I was helped by Ron one of the managers who I must say went above and beyond to help me.. I wanted to go home and think about my decision before committing to the purchase. Ron provided me with his cell phone number in case I had any additional questions. And yes I did, I called it texted and always got a prompt responce.. so thank you Ron!! My finance manager was Robert.. Robert made the transaction fun and stressless.. I must say I will definitely recommend this dealership and I will return for another car purchase soon.

• buing new car

thanks guys for the new car and for the good service !!

thanks guys for the new car and for the good service !!

• waste of time

Didn't have none of the BMW's that they posted On their site and will try to sell u anything

• They have very e-z financing for very nice cars

I don't know why some people are upset with this dealer, sure their accents and way of being may not be what we are use too, they are more to the point but that was not a bad thing for me. i found exactly what i was looking for and was able to drive away in a 2011 Mercedes Benz with a awesome interest rate in less than 2 and half hours, and did i mention i had a repo less that one year? i have bought more that 10 cars in my life time at dealers and i have also had to wait 5 to 6 hours there while they kept trying to show me other cars i didn't want. i would most definitely buy another car from them in the future, Thanks Eugine you were a great help.

• super service

What an amazing experience. Thank you for being there for me. Your finance plan is very flexible and a lot of cars to choose from. NewClient

• You are the best, thank you !!

What an amazing process. I got the right finance plan, bought my dream car :) I can not complain, not even on the smallest thing. The only reason for you to stay for 2 hours, is only because they give you all the information you need, before you buy the car. They take the time to build you the right finance plane. Thank you for being awesome. Me :)

• Amazing Cars, Great Service

Bought a used Mini Copper S (Manual 2011) from them and was perfect, I negotiated price over the phone then went in and test drove and paid, they were great.The used car was in perfect like new condition. I LOVE MY CAR !!!They were very sensitive, and answered to all of my questions.I will definitely use them again.