Marthaler Ford of Worthington

• Great Service in short time frame

Thanks Angi! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you for all of you future service needs.

Was able to add extra services in short notice to avoid having to return. They are about an hour drive and there is a ford dealership closer to me but after using Malthaler I'm going to be a repeat customer due to the outstanding service and quality employees.

• Great Customer Service and Great Deals

We just got done purchasing a car for our daughter last night and were assisted by Ray Norling, Terry Markus both from used car sales and Ralph Webb in finance. Everyone was fantastic and made the purchase of our vehicle very easy. All of them took extra time to make sure we had all of our questions and the information about the car answered before we purchase it. Please don't drive by when you are looking for a new or used car because this dealership is going to make sure you feel great about your selection on any vehicle you purchase from them. Thanks again.

• Excellent Service

fast and efficient work. I would highly recommend dealership to anybody that wants to be treated like royalty. everybody in the dealership is very kind and I feel like they really take care of me and my vehicle

• No issues or complaints.

They made buying a pick up a very easy transaction. Great customer service. Sales person was informative and good to work with.

• Marthaler great

Dylan and the service department were very courteous and helpful. He met us at the door and was very pleasant saying they would start right away on my wife's and my cars. Then when finished he gave us a quote on an part, that we knew we needed, and installation costs.

• Excellent Service

• Great dealership

They went above and beyond to find what I wanted the even located the exact truck that I was looking for

Thanks Jeremy! Each of our customers is special to us and we know that we might need to go a little further than even our large inventory to accommodate.

• Great, prompt, affordable service

I got very prompt service there. The oil change was very affordable. The people at the service desk were friendly and helpful.

Thanks Jeff! It's our mission to consistently provide that prompt, affordable, and friendly service you brought up.

• Great Service

They always fit me in for service! They pick up and drop my vehicle back off! They don't mind answering all of my questions and explaining my concerns!

Thanks Caryn! We appreciate the great feedback and we embrace the opportunity to be the problem solvers and to answer each and every question our guests may have.

• Friendly atmosphere

Thanks James! Our service team takes a lot of pride in doing great work in an efficient way. Thanks for taking the time to share the feedback.

I'm very impressed. The service manager was polite and prompt. The inspection took very little time and the part was recieved the next day as promised.