Marthaler Chevrolet of Worthington

New 866-605-3776 Dealer Website
Used 888-280-5329 Email Dealer
Service 888-341-9473

2.7
  • used Chevy sonic is flawless!

Thank you to Jason and Mark for making this out of state transaction and vehicle pick up so easy. You are true professionals and it was a pleasure doing business with you. I love the car and drove it back 2500 miles to California with no problems what so ever. Thank you again. Max

• Brakes repair

Repair on the brakes of my truck is poor And I have to take it in the second time to fix my brake after just ten minutes driving from there repair shop ,because there is something wrong with it. They should have done it right the first time after spending $1700 to fix the brakes and I got charges again $290 the second time . I am not happy at all and I will not go to this repair shop again

• Poor Customer Service and questionable integrity

I bought a vehicle and had it delivered. In talking to my salesperson on the phone I specifically asked about the seat condition. I was guaranteed that they were in great shape, after all the vehicle had less than 2,000 miles. When we received the vehicle my wife and spent almost an hour cleaning the seats before we would accept the vehicle. Then when I went to the courthouse to have the title transferred the paperwork was not filled out correctly. The people at the courthouse told me specifically that the dealer needed to fill it out and that I could not fill it out. I then called the dealer and explained that the form needed completed. They told me to go ahead and fill it out. I explained to them I would not and they reluctantly told me I could send it back and they would fill it out.

• Great Dealership-Nice and clean-Friendly Staff

Thank you for you great review! You were the ideal customer and were a pleasure to work with!

Our salesman Thai was the best,our 2013 white diamond Malibu LTZ sold itself.He was very knowledgeable and polite.I would recommend this dealership and Thai to family and friends. Nice and clean inside. He went above and beyond. Thank you for all your help.