Marthaler Chevrolet of Worthington

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

9 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Marthaler Chevrolet of Worthington from DealerRater.com

• used Chevy sonic is flawless!
    May 6, 2015

Thank you to Jason and Mark for making this out of state transaction and vehicle pick up so easy. You are true professionals and it was a pleasure doi...ng business with you. I love the car and drove it back 2500 miles to California with no problems what so ever. Thank you again. Max

Brian from Sioux Center
    February 2, 2018

Bought a used 2017 Buick Regal that was $1500 cheaper than the nearest competitor. Add in a very pleasant, knowledgeable staff and that made for a g...reat car buying experience. Didn't think I'd ever say that in my life.

Brian S, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

Excelent service
    December 11, 2017

I was on the hunt of a new truck, cars.com is a great tool for that, I found Martha led to have good prices and made it easier to go thru process, I ...got a 2018 Chevy Silverado with noboroblem and a Super plus they delivered the truck, totally recommended!

2007 Z06 Corvette
    September 6, 2017

Corvette was nicer than I expected. Exceptional buy. These folks are about three pay grades above the other dealers that I have tried to work with. Th...ey will Work to Earn Your business. Smooth transaction. Thanks

New Silverado
    July 31, 2017

I came in looking for a new pickup. They made the entire process a breeze. From finding the truck, to the finance side of it. Everything went super ea...sy and they were all great to work with!

NEW CAR
    July 31, 2017

LOVE MY NEW LEASED MALI FROM MARTHALER! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!

Brakes repair
    February 12, 2017

Repair on the brakes of my truck is poor And I have to take it in the second time to fix my brake after just ten minutes driving from there repair sho...p ,because there is something wrong with it. They should have done it right the first time after spending $1700 to fix the brakes and I got charges again $290 the second time . I am not happy at all and I will not go to this repair shop again

Poor Customer Service and questionable integrity
    May 1, 2015

I bought a vehicle and had it delivered. In talking to my salesperson on the phone I specifically asked about the seat condition. I was guaranteed tha...t they were in great shape, after all the vehicle had less than 2,000 miles. When we received the vehicle my wife and spent almost an hour cleaning the seats before we would accept the vehicle. Then when I went to the courthouse to have the title transferred the paperwork was not filled out correctly. The people at the courthouse told me specifically that the dealer needed to fill it out and that I could not fill it out. I then called the dealer and explained that the form needed completed. They told me to go ahead and fill it out. I explained to them I would not and they reluctantly told me I could send it back and they would fill it out.

Great Dealership-Nice and clean-Friendly Staff
    April 1, 2013

Our salesman Thai was the best,our 2013 white diamond Malibu LTZ sold itself.He was very knowledgeable and polite.I would recommend this dealership an...d Thai to family and friends. Nice and clean inside. He went above and beyond. Thank you for all your help.

Thank you for you great review! You were the ideal customer and were a pleasure to work with!

Marthaler Chevrolet of Worthington