Call This Dealer

Used

• Thanks ACE!

Thanks ACe! your professionalism was perfect! A car lot full of Nice toys!! Can't wait till the next car!

• 2012 Nissan Rogue

They were all friendly and professional and the car is running good as described. Thanks to you guys?

• not real happy

I saw this car on cars.com and liked it--called the dealer before I drove the 400 miles to go see it. The salesman said that their price was $4000 hig...her than the online price. I said I wanted to negotiate from the online price and not their listed price at the dealer--he could not help me out. I bought one somewhere else.

• Not cool at all.

I wanted to buy a vehicle from out of town. The "Salesman" had NO answers for any of my questions and instead launched into some garbage speech about ...how "we've been here 30 years, we know you'll be happy". In 24 hrs I called 4 times, and he never once returned my call. Turns out the vehicle wasn't even at their facility. He assured me that the ONLY problem was a small tear in the drivers seat. He told me he could pick me up at the airport with the vehicle so I bought a ticket. As I pulled into the airport to leave, someone else called from Jim's and said that they wouldn't sell the vehicle for the price I had in print from Cars.com, and that they needed $2,000 more, as they had to rebuild the engine... On a Diesel engine with only 60k miles on it. I told him this was not the vehicle that was described to me by the "salesman" and was no longer interested in doing business with someone so dishonest, or at best, ignorant. I ate a $200 airplane ticket and wasted 2 days of my life, because of their dishonesty. To top it all off, a manager called the next day and said they COULD sell it for the price I saw on Cars.com. Two people I spoke with flat out lied and one person was just ignorant, but wouldn't admit that he knew nothing of the vehicle.

We are truly and terribly sorry for the poor experience you had. The vehicle in question is equipped with the Ford Powerstroke 6.0. This motor is capa...ble of failure at any mileage for a various and unpredictable reasons. We replaced the motor and towards it completion we intended to raise the price of the vehicle to reflect its new motor. Unfortunately, you contacted us in the this transition. We will honor the original price if you are still interested in the car. If not we will be happy to refund you the price of your plane ticket. Please contact our Harbor City office and ask for Morgan.

• Recommended

Being that I live out of town, the paperwork process was handled by phone and fax. They even picked me up from the airport. THANK YOU!!

We appreciated the positive feedback. Thank you.

• horrible!!!

this place is horrible! stay away! first this dealer sold me a car that was running correctly and cheated me when it came to buying the car. the clutc...h was completely burnt and the dealer would not pay for repairs even tho i bought the car 3 days prior. Jim is the worst place to buy a car there is much better private and local dealers someone can go too.

We will be happy to provide Dan with one on one instruction on how to drive a manual car.

• Quality Service

They got my payments right where I needed them to be even though I wanted a car that was a little out of my budget. I didn't think they were going to ...be able to do it at first but they tried everything they could think of throughout several days and I got it! I love my evo. Great Service

• Quality Service

• Great Experiance

I am very thankful to Jims auto sales for my car. I have very bad credit so shopping for a car was very difficult. Everywhere I went they couldn't app...rove me and even the places that they could they were rude to me because I didn't have great credit. At Jims they treated me like an A list costumer and got me approved! I am very happy with my corolla. Thank you Jim's!

• Great Service

I have always been a little skeptical of buying a car from a small dealer but Jims changed my mind. Great service and I am very happy with my truck. I... had a few concerns about small things wrong with the truck (scratches, and missing rear view mirror, etc) but they assured me they would be fixed before I picked up the car. They even pointed out a couple of things I didn't notice and were very honest. Great buying experience

Jim's Auto Sales