AutoNation Honda Fremont

New 888-239-2864 Dealer Website
Used 888-254-3912 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-8169

• Excellent CR-V purchasing experience

We went to the Honda dearlership in Fremont after visiting several other dealerships in the area, so we knew our price point for a new CR-V. Sami Asmatullah greeted us at the door and pretty much gave us what we wanted with minimal negotiation and tricks to sell us extra features/packages we didn't want, like at the other dealerships. Their records said that they only had our second color choice, but when we drove around the lot we actually found our first color choice; lucky us! This was definitely one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I've ever had. Sami was very friendly and personable. I would come back here to work with Sami in the future.

• Review for Honda Accord

It was great experience to buy a new car from this dealer. The response was very good.

• My Mercedes Purchase

Ace was amazing and the least annoying car sales person I've ever worked with. I went to the car sale to just look and not necessarily buy anything but I found a great deal and am super happy with my purchase!

• New owner of a 2017 Honda EXL CRV!

After reasearching and selecting a NEW CRV AND WE LOVE IT Worth the wait due to this car is extremely popular which makes it difficult to get

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Really Nice People

Thank you for your kind words and review, Goutham. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

My best experience ever in buying a new car and it was awesome Customer Experience and Really nice people and very helpful--Jaime,Ali....I would like to recommend to my friend and family for sure if they want to buy a car in future.

• Honda

Very good Customer service and staff was very help full

Very good Customer service and staff was very help full

• Leased my car from AutoNation

Very helpful service. They know what you want and concern most, just focus on it without playing tricks. That makes the process smooth and happy. Maybe sometimes too many customers in the store, but they still tried their best to help me out, get the best rate and choice. I got the exact car I wanted.

• Buying a car

John and Henry were great! John did not pressure us to buying and Henry took great care of us.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Armin! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Review for Honda AutoNation

I had great time with Honda AutoNation for my used car. They were very helpful to get my first car. Especially, Sopheap san, she waited until my financing work to complete and delivered my car as promised.

• Thank you, Kent Branner!

Kent has been very helpful and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to have him helping me to get my dream car.