AutoNation Honda Fremont

• Excellent CR-V purchasing experience

We went to the Honda dearlership in Fremont after visiting several other dealerships in the area, so we knew our price point for a new CR-V. Sami Asmatullah greeted us at the door and pretty much gave us what we wanted with minimal negotiation and tricks to sell us extra features/packages we didn't want, like at the other dealerships. Their records said that they only had our second color choice, but when we drove around the lot we actually found our first color choice; lucky us! This was definitely one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I've ever had. Sami was very friendly and personable. I would come back here to work with Sami in the future.

• Tire repair

The repair was fast and efficient. The person who helped me was very nice.

The repair was fast and efficient. The person who helped me was very nice.

• Purchase of 2015 Accord

Sammy was helpful and accommodating. The sale was completed in a reasonable time.

• Service on Accord

Will was a great help to me and explained everything I needed for my vehicle in detail. He also took care of my recall when I was told that they didn't have my parts, I was in and out in an hour.

• Civic ex 2017 car buying experience with Jamie

We dealt with Internet manager Jamie at autonation fremont, she was awesome to work with and went beyond our expectations from the moment we started the online search process and got the first quote from her till the closure. We stepped in late at the dealership, she had to stay back till 12:30 at night so that the entire paperwork could be done, she patiently answered all our queries, and run us through everything quickly and was able to get us tge best deal. I would refer her to all who want a haggle and hassle free car buying experience with peace of mind.

• New car buying

I had Good experience in test driving and selecting a model and color. The sales agent is courteous and helped us to feel at home.

• B1 check

Good experience, fast check in and plenty of space to sit.

Good experience, fast check in and plenty of space to sit.

• Fred Rad Fabulous Salesman

Best car buying experience ever! Fred Rad and Autonation HONDA Team were excellent!!

• BMW 2011

Honda Fremont I bought a BMW from Jaimie. She was super helpful, really on mission giving the best customer service.

• Oil service

Great experience. Merian was a great help and heard all my questions! 5 stars!

Great experience. Merian was a great help and heard all my questions! 5 stars!