AutoNation Toyota Hayward

• Want the best buying experience? You will get it.

I would like to thank Vinnie and Emal for their assistance for my new car purchase. Wishing you all the best.

We appreciate your response! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Smooth hassle free purchase

I walk in with my heart set on a 2015 Toyota Avalon and within a few hours I was driving it out. Ebal, Ali, and Harish were all very kind, helpful, and professional.

• Great Customer Service

We just bought a new Toyota Corolla IM. Very happy the customer service that Abdul Hamid Kohistani provided to us. He made sure I was able to get the car color I wanted the same day, even thought they didn't have it at the dealership at the day of the purchase. Very courageous guy!!!

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Jose And Mayra. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• AutoNation in Hayward dod a greta job.

I bought a Toyota Tacoma 2 weeks ago from Auto Nation and Emal was great. We dealt through email and worked our a price for my trade-in and for the new truck. When I arrived at the lot everything was ready. I love my new Tacoma.

• great?

great service? fair price. staffs are friendly and helpful.

great service? fair price. staffs are friendly and helpful.

• 2017 prius

good experience, enspecially Dylan help me alot. makes the process easier, and friendly

• Auto Nation Experience

Abdul Rahmani gave us a great deal, was honest and forthright, and made the buying experience flawless and quick. He was very helpful and experienced. His customer service was impeccable. Will definitely buy from him again.

• Great Experience!

I bought a Toyota Rav4 limited hybrid from AutoNation Toyota Hayward it was a very pleasant experience. I am very happy to work with Vinnie the Internet sales manager. He is a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable, responsive with a real professional attitude. I highly recommend AutoNation Toyota Hayward to anyone looking for a no high pressure, professional treatment environment for buying a car at extremely reasonable price. Vinnie is a great asset to this dealership.

• Buyer

My experience with bania was great she was very helpful and very polite

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Lisa! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

My experience with bania was great she was very helpful and very polite

• 2017 Rav 4 - Internet Sales

Dylan was the best car dealer I have ever worked with. Know what you want and give him the info and he will find you the car.