AutoNation Toyota Hayward

• Want the best buying experience? You will get it.

I would like to thank Vinnie and Emal for their assistance for my new car purchase. Wishing you all the best.

We appreciate your response! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Ne Camry

Alex called me within 10 seconds of submitting the request on line! He provided his best offer and then contacted his manager, Dylan, who made the offer more competitive. They both gained my trust and earned my business. Excellent Team (Alex, Dylan, Harish) and great collaboration Regards Ali

• KrishnaKilambiBMW328i

I had a great experience with Toyota of Hayward at the sales hosted by Technology Credit Union in Oct 2017

• No cost maintenance

Overall it was a good experience. I was one of the first appointments and was a bit disheartened by the long line of cars waiting. I wasn't in line for too long since they were able to move us along fairly quickly. I had to wait 2 hours for my car to get serviced but the facility was great and had beverages on hand for those of us waiting. The wifi was also good enough for me to remote into my work computer. Great experience!

• recall service

great service , everything was done within scheduled time frame. Good service and quality.THANK YOU!!!

• Buying a car

The people are helpful, we came home happy and satisfied to the car that we bought

• Good price

From the beginning they give us a really competitive price. We were able to negotiate it even further. We feel happy that we got what the car we want and also good deal.

• Will recommend my friend as a courtesy

On September 28th 2017 I had been to repair my Toyota Corolla 2008 for brake service. I had agreed to the price quoted by the service advisor, and when I came to pick up my vehicle ,l did have a coupon with me and was suppose to receive $60.00 discount, however he only gave me $20.00 I did not want to argue with them so I paid the amount ,however I was very much disappointed even though I spent over $500 and according to the coupon I was entitled $60. Secondly it took 8 hours to get my car back from the shop. Poor service.

• Toyota Hayward

Very Quick Service and good handling of Zhi their service personnel

Very Quick Service and good handling of Zhi their service personnel

• TOYOTA Hayward

Very good service, nice people! I loved the shuttle service!

Very good service, nice people! I loved the shuttle service!