Livermore Auto Mall: Honda, Audi, Subaru, Jaguar, Landrover, Porsche

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent Customer Service
    November 2, 2017

Wonderful, no pressure dealings. Got the used vehicle I wanted at a lowered price. Vehicle was detailed and checked out meticulously. Even gassed up f...or my 100+ mile trip home.

Bought a car!
    January 27, 2018

Bought a used car. Came from out of town and drive 100 miles to dealer location. Everything went well with the purchase. Financing agent explain al...l the details of the sale. We felt no pressure and was dealt with honestly.

No negotiations please
    October 23, 2017

Went in to buy a used Ford Edge that I found on the internet. I drove up in a rental car which should be a good sign of a customer that needs to buy a... car. After the test drive I asked internet sales agent if they would work with the price. He told me that they would come down 200-300 off their no dicker sticker price. They know they price their cars competitively and there is no need to negotiate. I had a couple of other cars that I wanted to see at other dealerships and I wanted to pay a little less than they were asking. To be exact, I wanted to pay $853 less if they would have asked...... I went home and less than 48 hours later I received a notification from the website that I used that they dropped the price by $500. Not sure why I couldn't have negotiated that price when I was there..... I ended up finding a similar car at another dealership and paid less out the door than they were asking. Sometimes a little homework can pay off. I am writing this review in the lobby of the other dealer waiting to pick up my car! Happy ending for me. Lost sale for Livermore Honda:(

2014 Honda Odyssey Purchase
    August 7, 2017

Drove down from Sacramento just before closing to buy a certified 2014 Honda Odyssey...the internet salesman Jim Bautista took his time showing us the... vehicle..went over everything and made sure all our questions were answered..did not pressure us on any extras and same with the finance department...best dealership experience yet...thank you for a great experience!

Livermore Honda was worth the drive!
    August 4, 2017

After seeing the vehicle that I was looking for on cars.com at Livermore Honda, I called to find out if the car was still available. Moe assured me it... was, so I drove 1 hour and 45 minutes to see the car. The price and mileage was amazing! Dan, Moe, and Q were so helpful and made the buying process simple and quick. I love my car!

Responsive, and got a great deal for new car
    July 14, 2017

Submitted an online inquiry from cars.com for a used Subaru Outback 2015 2.5i Limited. Ahmad Rahimzadah replied the morning after. We took our time an...d pondered before driving out 2 days later to Livermore (~40 miles drive). Rang up Ahmad to let him know we're coming in and if the car's available for viewing, it was! Ahmad told us there was great deal on going (4th july weekend, yes!) for similar model 2017 version, new car, and with the trim options I was looking, for about $1.5K more than the pricetag on the used one. There was 1 left in their inventory, took it for a spin, fortunately everything worked out fine! And we left the dealership with a brand new car! Ahmad wasn't pushy, and he give us all the time we need to decide although we could see he was tired and it was almost end of the day. Thanks, Ahmad!

HonDa Civic EX Hatback 2017
    May 31, 2017

very responsive, knowledgeable, eager answer all my question

Used car shopping
    March 27, 2017

Called to inquire about a Subaru Forester they had for sale and was told the used car salesman was busy and would call me back. That was two weeks ago... and still not heard from that person! car is long gone but I might have looked at another car!GUESS THEY DON'T WANT MY BUSINESS....

Nail in the Tire??
    January 29, 2017

I went to check on a CPO Audi. I noticed a nail stuck on the tire of the car I was interested in. The salesman took the nail out and didn't make any n...ote or anything. I asked if he was going to change the tire or let the customer know - He said, " yeah, no big deal." I know I would want to know about it if that was the car I was buying. Needless to say, I did not buy the car.

Excellent overall
    January 1, 2017

After purchase, we noticed, there were tire pressure warning light lid up. It seems the reset was not done after dealer installed new tires. Due to di...stance going to dealership, we should be able to take care by resetting them.

Livermore Auto Mall: Honda, Audi, Subaru, Jaguar, Landrover, Porsche