New 888-337-8674 Dealer Website
Used 888-337-8639 Email Dealer
Service 888-337-9016

4.5
Average based on 13 reviews.
  • Bought a Ford Escape!

We bought a used 2008 Ford escape here. Samuel was very helpful and understanding to our needs. The second day after we bought the car it had a check engine light, not qualifying the car for a smog inspection, but it was worked on and I was given a loaner. It was fast and efficient. Although I wish I hadn't been called in to make an appointment and I wish that process was taken care of on the phone. We got the car and the check engine light is off, but the AC belt has started to squeak, so we are taking it back this week. I am hoping that the issue will be repaired with no cost to us since its been less than two weeks, but we are under warranty, so i am hopeful that they will be fair to us.

• Winn VW a great dealership

Friendly, helpful and informed staff - not like normal smarmy car dealership. Winn VW treats their clientele like customers not like conquests.

• Great fast purchase

Fast and knowledgeable everyone seem to know what they were doing. I was asked plenty of times if I need anything.

Vicente, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and knowledgeable customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Winn Volkswagen satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review. We appreciate you trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Warm regards, Winn Volkswagen Team

• Great Service, Professional Staff

Very Professional, efficient service. Received a call about what needed to be done early. Very smooth and easy process. Highly recommended.

Ayob, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide efficient, professional and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Warm regards, Winn Volkswagen Team

• Xun C

service department people were friendly and prompt to help me for my service request. Shuttle service people were friendly and helpful.

Xun, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide friendly and fast service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Best regards, Winn Volkswagen Team

• Great Service!!!

Lee and other service personal kept me updated throughout the repair process. And all of the staff members were helpful and nice.

Thanks for your awesome review, Hsin-Yee! I'm very happy to hear that Lee and our staff were of such great help to you. They take pride in their customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Warm regards, Winn Volkswagen Team

• Great service

They were professional and concerned about my issued and the fact I had my 9 year old daughter with me late at night. They made sure I had a vehicle to use.

Tammy, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Warm regards, Winn Volkswagen Team

• Winn Volkswagen - definitely a winner

I came here to test drive new Jetta. The sales representative was eager to explain technical details and options available for the different trims and to help me to find a car "just as I want it".

Eugene, we appreciate you giving us this review and 5-star rating! We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, The Winn Volkswagen Team

• great service, fast, friendly,

Handled the problem as far as I know, very quick. Polite and my car was returned very shinny. Great service very good.

• Great 2nd leasing experience

As a background, my lease for a 2012 Golf (also from Winn) was expiring soon. Raymond provided very clear information regarding my lease ending choices. I ended up deciding to lease a new car. Overall, the process to close the lease was very quick and smooth. This is my 2nd experience with Winn. Raymond and the team great to work with to make the deal happen.

Nelson, thanks for this nice review! Raymond truly knows his stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and he will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Best regards, Winn Volkswagen Team