Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln

(4.1) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.1
  • Service

Great service and customer service. Clean facility.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Randall. If there is anything else we can do to ...assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Fiesta

For repairs ?excellent so far. That was the purpose of my last visit.

• Poor service department

HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT DON'T GO THERE YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND TREATED BADLY .

William, we are sorry to hear that you are upset with your recent service visit. To discuss in further detail we ask that you please email customercar...e@sandysansing.com.

• Larry Francis

The service adviser was very helpful . He took in my vehicle without an appointment and got it done for me in a very good time frame . The work was do...ne without any problems

• Service

Pleasant but we had a long wait even though we had an appointment.

• Dealer Response

Dear Dealer Response, I did call to the number you show below. Left message for one person. No call back. "Finally" talked to a "Sales Manager" wh...o said he did not understand how this happened, but also had only been with this location for a few days. Promised to call back once he researched the issue. No call back. Seemingly This Dealer just does not care about customer service. If interested, leave a name and I will be happy to call you back!

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Sandy Sansing For...d Lincoln, LLC. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (251) 626-7777 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

• Worst Dealership

Leased a new Lincoln from them in 2015 and wanted to trade for new vehicle. Decided to not get a Lincoln this time (had 5 Lincolns before) and went t...o a different brand. Sandy S. in Daphne would not allow us to trade a vehicle with a different Brand and actually said they would not help us in anyway if we did not get another Lincoln from them. The new dealer had to find a location in Dallas to work with. I would suggest you never lease from Lincoln!!!! To make things even more difficult over the course of the last few months, their phone systems do not even work. You have to call the service department and get transferred to Sales. Very unprofessional company.

Thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear t...hat you did not. Please give us a call at (251) 626-7777 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. We look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

• Martha

I have never been treated so rude by the man who was the one I met inside the repair shop. I'm accustomed to taking my other car which is a Chrysler ...to be repaired and being greeted while I sat in my car. After he was so rude I went into to the waiting facilities. I know this is a little thing but I only drink decaff coffee and when I went to get some it was stone cold. No one ever offered to see if I needed anything or even spoke. Some one needs to get things straight there. I paid a lot of money for my vehicle and would expect better service.

We're disappointed to learn you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. Our manager would really like to help turn your experience around.... If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (251) 626-7777 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Chris Faber was very helpful, great employee!!!!

Chris Faber was awesome!!!! Come buy a car from him

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Amanda! Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We hope to see you aga...in soon!

• Two cars and service