This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Service

i loved the way they helped me right away, unlike my past experience, Definately a must goto for a good deal

• Great place to shop for a used clean car

great prices and very clean vehicles, if I ever have the need to buy another car definitely I'll go back to Auto Star Inc.

• avoid this place

Never met a more unprofessional and arrogant bunch of people than at this dealership. they went back and increased their quoted sales price on me THREE times. Every time we would agree on a price, they would call back and say they could honor the quote anymore. They were also very difficult about working with my car loan. Avoid.

• WOULDN'T BUY A CAR HERE IF YOUY PAYED ME!

Drove a long way to check out a car that they told me was still on the lot just that morning. Was greeted by someone who pretty much knew nothing about his inventory. Was told that car we we wanted to see had been sold the night before even though we called before we left that morning and was told it was there. Most cars on the lot were in pretty dinged up shape. Needless to say i would NOT recommend going here. Its not worth your time or money - you can find FAR better service and FAR better inventory elsewhere. Terrible experience.