Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

• Dodge Journey service

Service experience was excellent. Allan our service advisor was extremely helpful professional and courteous!

• Wallace Chrysler Jeep

I am satisfied not only with your service but also with your employees helpful way of explaining all services. I have been there before and off course, I would recommend you to anyone that would need your service. Thank you. Norma Martin

• owner

excellent customer interaction and response. I am not going to add just so there are 50 characters.

• I love Wallace!

Everyone at Wallace has always been helpful, coutesous and knowledgeable and this last experience was no exception. I would 100% recommend Wallace to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle or have a service done. Mark is my service advisor and Rich was the one who did my repairs. Both were awesome!

• Recall

They reprogramed the one computer. This is what the recall letter that I received in the mail was explaining.

• Found the problem and resolved it

Totally painless, except for this review which requires that all points be answered and the reply in this box needs to be a certain length or it will not be approved. Great dealer, unfriendly review process.

• My service experience

Everything fine, very professional. Made sure I understood what my problem was and fixed it

• Ram 1500

Nice local dealership. Lee Kurzen was very professional. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a nice Ram truck.

• Wallace Group

Wallace group in Stuart is worth the trip from Vero. I will never shop the local dealers in Vero again! Visit wallace - you will be glad you did!!

• Recall airbag driver and passenger

Every one was great! Drop off with a breeze, pick up was just as easy. Then I inquired at the parts department because someone stole my Jeep spare tire cover. And the parts guy actually gave me a new one so I could continue advertising for Wallace. Thank you very much!