• Great customer service

My wife and I had the best experience while visiting Monarch Ford in Exeter. We've visited other car dealerships in the past and thought we knew what to expect. We were surprised to have a totally different, more professional experience at Monarch Ford. We are very pleased with the customer service we received. I think they've made a customer for life with us. Thank you guys at Monarch Ford. We love our Mini Cooper!!!!

• Excellent Service Again

Fantastic experience as always. These guys do a great job. Even when things go wrong they know how to recover.

• Service

Thanks for taking care of my vehicle. I always trust that my car is in good hands.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Mckenzi! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Monarch Ford is #1

The buying experience is by far the best in the California. Monarch Ford will always be go to for all my Ford needs.

• Service Department

Just had the car serviced with an oil change and check up and it was all done in well and didn't take too long. I liked the Saturday service.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Richard. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• 2014 Ford superduty

Friendly staff, Very helpful, I have purchased the last two trucks from them and will purchase the next one as well.

• Best service!

Kaylene was great! I always service my vehicle here. They always make it easy and simple. No hassle at all. Highly recommend this place. Thanks Monarch Ford!

• Monarch Ford Hits Another Home Run

As usual we needed an Emergency Oil Change. Our Son goes to school in Southern California and only comes home when he needs to stock up on free food and clean clothes. His new Ford Focus was due for its first oil change. Kalene worked her magic and got us well taken care of "as she always does". And to my Suprise the total bill was $3.52?? What I said? this must be a mistake. No Mistake! Monarch Ford provides your first new car oil change for FREE "excluding sales tax do to gov regulations" What a day, My son and I had a great lunch around the corner at VIP Pizza, A nice walk in a great Town "EXETER" and the Oil Change was $3.52. And if that's not all Monarch Ford provides FREE ICE CREAM to all its Customers! Thank You Mike, it's the little things that make the difference.

• Service Visit

I received good and prompt service. The service department is always quick and friendly, too.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Monarch Ford, Marty! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• 2016 Ford Mustang GT

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Kevin! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

No regrets! Love it! Will never go anywhere other than Monarch Ford for a car. They seem to be the last honest dealership! They found my perfect car in Los Angeles and had it to me in less than 24 hours!