East Bay BMW

84 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 29, 2019

Greg was quick which was nice, but needs to be a little more patient. Overall good experience, did the deal fast.

Shauna, thank you for sharing your experience. We will definitely share this feedback and appreciate the time you took to let us know how we did. Lo...ok forward to serving you again.

August 14, 2019

My sales representative Micheal Sutton and the Sales manager Phil both were so helpful by placing a new car order until its delivery. They both helped... me a lot with the new car deal. I am so happy with both of them and I am glad that I bought a new 4 series. Thanks Mike and Phil

Saman Mirza, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! In particular Mike and Phil. Thanks fo taking the time to leave t...his awesome review. Congratulations on your New BMW 4-Series!

• November 5, 2015

Matthew was excellent! He helped me get the perfect car! His expertise and easy going personality made the process so easy and fun! He is smart and continues... to be helpful still 8 months later!

August 14, 2019

Smooth process, great customer service, this is our 6th car purchasing from East Bay BMW and we would do it again and again.

Jared, we really appreciate your feedback! Thanks so much for your continued patronage!

August 8, 2019

I thought a mark and Steven have done a great job explaining things to me. We anticipated 2 hours and ended up a lot longer so that was disappointing because... I asked how long it would take.

Hi Jeannie, Thanks so much for leaving this review. We have noted that it took longer than you expected as we are always trying to improve on the wa...it times for our clients. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Take care!

August 6, 2019

I just want to say that Daniel fox Did everything possible to get me on my new vehicle ones again thanks for everything..

Hello Erik Hernandez, Great to hear Daniel Fox was able to work his magic and get you into a new BMW. Thank you for leaving a great review and we lo...ok forward to serving you again.

July 15, 2019

we went car shopping at East Bay BMW last Monday to look for a new vehicle. we was greeted by Jesus Martinez, who made us feel comfortable at the showroom... and he showed us around and guided us through the available cars there. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. The salesman was very informative and he was answering every question of ours patiently. I ask what price can we get our car for, he quoted the exact price we agree with. However, once the vehicle was delivered for pick up, it turn out to be the wrong vehicle. It was not the one we test drove and it did not have the features we agreed on. After countless times trying to call the dealership about the mix up, we finally drove the vehicle back to them only to realize it was indeed the wrong vehicle. Nowadays, it commonly seen that car salesmen just don’t do enough good job and their only objective is to get money out of your wallet. But, General Manager Joe Pagano sat us down and explain how the dealership was going to make this right. Not only did Joe make it right but Joe delivers an incredible service and gives a very pleasant experience. We will be coming to your showroom for the years ahead. Thank you, Carwin Richard Coordination Center Officer U.S Department of Homeland Security

Carwin Richard, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Truly appreciate your review of East Bay BMW and the team. Thank... you for your patience through the whole process. Our goal is always to provide not just professional services but the BEST services we can for our clients. Thank you much for your patronage and we certainly hope to get the opportunity to serve you again. Take care!

June 29, 2019

I was helped to appraise and sell my car. It was very nice experience and straightforward as it can be. Highly recommended.

Hello Mohamed Ismail, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

June 15, 2019

Generally a VERY positive experience. Some difficulty with a new finance person getting things right. It took 2 return trips to get it done.

Hello Cmo, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you for your business!

June 14, 2019

What an awesome experience when buying my new car! Mark Trimbell was most helpful and very professional in dealing with me. Would highly recommend him!

Hi Ismail Mahomed, Thank you for leaving a review regarding your new car experience and Mark Trimbell. AND congratulations! Welcome to the East Bay ...BMW family!