Average based on 28 reviews.
  • Awesome experience

We went in thinking that all they would be able to get us into would be a high mileage used car. Never did we imagine they could get us into brand new vehicle. The process was quick and easy. Everyone was super nice and helpful, and we will definitely be going here for all future vehicle purchases.

• Friendly service

The service department greeted me with smiles, were open to answering my questions, and had the service completed before i had a chance to get good and settled in the waiting room.

• Good, prompt service

I made an appointment for regular service including an oil change and deal with a faulty computer sensor on tire pressure. The service manage while checking my vehicle noted that the on board computer show the oil life was only down to 50% and a change was not necessary, in the interest of time I elected to have the oil changed on this trip but will not to check my on board computer prior to future oil changes. All other issues resolved. Prompt courteous Service.

• Happy Customer

I am always pleased when I go into Rush. I have bought 3 cars there and plan to purchase a truck in Jan. The service guys and salespeople are all really nice and extremely helpful.

• Car service

They fix airbag light on my car and make sirens got to work and pick me up while car was still at their shop. Also talk me about when I need to oil change.

The software upgrade to the dashboard (recall) left me unable to set the date and time. A couple of employees were rude.

• Great Repair service

I must say that I receive the best possible service. Kyle is great! He really cares and makes sure that my car is safe and ready to go! Although I am not ready to buy a new car, I will make Rush Chevrolet my first stop for shopping!

• Great Service

The service department did a great job in getting my vehicle taken care of in a timely manner. They were courteous and professional.

• Quick and easy service

Quick and easy check-in. Friendly service adviser. Prompt cost advisory. Work done in a prompt fashion. This is a convenient location so we don't have to go into Austin.

• Quick service

They were quick to get my car in for my oil change and tire rotation and were done within an hour.