• wonderful body shop

well they did a wonderful job fixing my car and i would definitely come back and very friendly staff and repairs done right and made my car look beautiful again

• FRIENDLY PERSONNEL, CLEAN FACILITY

NIKKI IN THE SERVICE AREA WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL. IT APPEARS THEY CHECK MY CAR OUT AS I HAD ASK THEM TO DO. I AM GETTING READY TO TAKE A TRIP AND I WANTED IT CHECKED OUT THOROUGHLY.

• Great Service

Kept me informed on status of my vehicle. Answered all of my questions promptly and showed me respect. Will return for future service.

• Nice and Quick

They definitely worked in a timely manner, so that was awesome. Just make sure to state clearly Everything you want.

• Great Service

Service was good and fast. April Hodge worked with me to make sure price and work was done correct and on time.

• VROOM VROOM

Great sales people very nice .. quick. Easy to the point. would buy here again. Thanks for a great experience Grinstaff

• radial plug for flat tire

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Very efficient, high quality work. Waiting area was comfortable and clean. Overall good experience. Would definitely recommend.

• Need better service dept signs from the road

Experience was good. Service people are friendly and nice. Very hard to find the service area is the worst part

• Great owner/dealership

Excellent from start to finish. The owner came in on his day off to work with me. Customer service #1

• Prompt and courteous service.

I was given an appointment promptly. Service staff was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. I was treated respectfully and the facility was cle...

I was given an appointment promptly. Service staff was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. I was treated respectfully and the facility was clean.