Average based on 5 reviews
  • Great buying experience

This was one of the easiest purchases I have ever made. Gary and his Dad, Bob, were very nice and everything went smoothly. We are going to be looking for another car for our daughter and if they had one in her price range we would have bought it. Thanks for making this experience a very easy and pleasant one.

• Found what I wanted.

Honest people to deal with who only have high quality vehicles for sale. When I found out the gas gauge did not work, they fixed it without a problem. Got a good vehicle for a good price. I would highly recommend Dixon Auto to anybody, including those looking for classic cars.

• Wonderful family

Wonderful people, wonderful family with ethics and integrity in everything that they do. I would recommend them to everyone.

• didnt buy a car

Didn't buy a car from Gary but I will call him on my next purchase.Gary was really nice and understandable of the situation.We just sold are car to are son or we would have bought from Gary and I told him I'm getting rid of my old guy and I will call Gary on my next purchase for sure.Thanks Gary

• Excellent to Deal With!

Wow, its nice to be able to go to a dealer and not feel slimmy when done! Gary Dixon was very nice to deal with and not pushy at all. He listen to us about what we wanted.Even though they did not have one, he said he would find us one. In about a week, he called us and told us he found us our Jeep. He had it all cleaned, serviced and ready for us to see and drive. We were able to drive it on our time, not the typical "turn left here, your test drive is over" speech we heard from other dealers. Finacing went smooth and we drove our Jeep home. Will recommond to others. Thanks again for the great experience.