International Subaru of Merrillville

• Extremely Satisfied Customer

Purchase used vehicle from location. The buying process was extremely smooth. The salesman Earnest Ballard was awesome. They treated us with the utmost respect. I would highly recommend this dealer.

• NEW OUTBACK

I have purchased over 30 new cars in my lifetime and I have to say that my exsperience at merriville subaru was my best ever got a very good price on my outback and just what I asked for my trade in. The whole process was very smooth. my salesman was very helpfull.

• 2017 Subaru Legacy

Easy, no push, very accommodating and competitively priced!

Easy, no push, very accommodating and competitively priced!

• Great Experience

I recently leased a 2017 Subaru Forester Premium from this dealership. I leased the vehicle from Charles Brakebill. Charles was very helpful in the process. After I left the dealership he followed up with a phone call which ended up in me leasing a vehicle with more options (Premium with Eyesight). I did not anticipate leasing the vehicle with the additional option however Charles made it work for me. I was impressed by his professionalism and courtesy throughout the process. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend seeing Charles when in the market for a new or pre-driven vehicle.

• Subaru of Merrillville

Charles Brakebill was the agent and he was great. He was the reason I purchased a new car.

• Service

Had our 2015 Subaru Forester in for an oil change and filter change. I wanted a tire rotation but the customer service rep said that would be $25.00. Most places you go includes a tire rotation with an oil change. I always get a tire rotation with an oil change on my 2012 Chrysler 300 and my 2010 Chevrolet Silverado. I think that should be included with an oil change. I probably will not get an oil change with Subaru anymore.

• Car Service

Comfortable waiting area. Very clean restrooms. A little overly polite.

Comfortable waiting area. Very clean restrooms. A little overly polite.

• Service Center

Came in for my 48K oil change and vehicle inspection. In and out in about 35 minutes. Always professional.

• very nice

Just want to say thank you for making my purchase very easy and pleasent

Just want to say thank you for making my purchase very easy and pleasent

• Outstanding Experience!

I have bought one Subaru previously from this dealer. Both experiences have been outstanding! I also bring my Subaru's here for service and the level of work is superb! I highly recommend International Subaru of Merrillville!