Average based on 3 reviews.
  • We will come back and tell all our friends too

Quality affordable cars..caring family dealership..we will tell all our friends and come back again thanks Todd Bennett

Thank you Michael! It was truly a pleasure doing business with you. We hope you have a Happy Holiday! And welcome to the Bennett Family. Bryan and Todd

• Wonderful Buying Experience

My wife and I shopped for a van for our growing family. We stopped at a large dealer who dramatically undercut the value of our domestic trade in. We stopped at Bennett Family Auto in Osceola, and they not only gave us a great trade-in amount but also discounted the van to help us finance our van! This was a fantastic car buying experience!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really enjoyed getting to know you both, and are very excited to here how you vacation goes in your new van! Take care and we wish you and your family the very Best!

• Great buying experience!

What a great family to buy a used car from. I felt like a member of their family, no pressure, straight forward pricing, and we were in and out of there with no headaches. I would recommend anyone stop by and talk to these guys before buying anywhere else. Thanks again for a great experience, we will be back after we pay off this car!