• Too pushy

Too pushy for me. Ended up buying elsewhere. Also recommend don't finance through them. Get preapproved elsewhere.

• James was a great sales guy

James was a great sales guy, he listened to what we wanted and the best part, he was not pushy. Very patient.

• Lenny is nothing short of amazing

Lenny is nothing short of amazing! This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from him and we will continue to come back. All other dealerships are superfluous because of Lenny’s hardwork and dedication to customer satisfaction.

• Lenny was very helpful and polite

Lenny Lopez was very helpful and polite and made my purchase very easy and stress free! This is the second truck I have bought from M & F Auto Sales!

• I had the upmost, wonderful experience!

I had the upmost, wonderful experience buying a car with Jude, Christopher, Lenny, James. They made it very comfortable and enjoyable.

• Excellent service every time!

Excellent service, every time. I have done business at M&F. Henry is one major reason we have done business here with four vehicles and re commend the sale of 2-3 more!

• It was a good experience!

It was a good experience. Chris was a very good sales person, we got the price we wanted and felt comfortable with the whole deal!

• very satisfy customer

called and talk to saleman DAVID and went from there worked out deal and am very satisfied, GO COWBOYS...

• Henry was great

Henry was extremely willing to work with us, great experience

Henry was extremely willing to work with us, great experience

• great experience working with Henry

Henry treated me really well, overall very polite. Reasonable to any suggestions.