Call This Dealer

Used

72 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of M&F Auto Sales from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Customer Service
    February 10, 2018

This experience was beyond great. We were just looking around various place, but Tony took the time to ask questions on what I liked and directed me t...o a few cars based on my wants and price range. He let us take a test ride and I fell in love with the car. We proceeded on with the process and M&F worked on the financials so throughly that they gave us an amazing price. Would recommend to anyone!

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you first and foremost for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. Tony is a great guy and has an extraordinary talen...t for matching the right vehicle to customer's wants and needs. Thank you for saying you'll recommend M&F Auto Sales to anyone! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and we hope to see you again!

• Great service
    February 9, 2018

Great customer service with very professional and friendly staff. I would come back in the future and would recommend this dealer to family and friend...s.

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience! Thank you for recommending us to family and friends. We look forward ...to seeing you in the future.

• Awesome
    February 2, 2018

For a first time buyer this is, by far the best experience I have had. Shannon is the one you want to go to, she's Awesome, not just car sales person.... But she is actually a person. Very satisfied. I recommend this dealership to anyone.

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. We are glad that you are very satisfied and had a great experience fo...r your first time. Shannon is truly an amazing person and definitely doesn't fulfill any of the stereotypes of a car sales person. Thank you for recommending M&F Auto Sales to anyone, we truly do appreciate that. We hope you enjoy the road with your vehicle and look forward to seeing you again.

• 2014 Ford mustang
    February 1, 2018

My experience here was amazing. I didn???t think I was going to leave with a car but they worked hard so I could get the mustang I wanted and felt com...fortable with great place.

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. We are honored to get you in to the Mustang you wanted. It is a beau...tiful car and we know you will enjoy the vehicle. We also are glad that you worked with Tony as well; He is a great man and will go over and beyond for his customers. We are glad you felt comfortable as well. We know you will enjoy the road with your 2014 Ford Mustang and we look forward to seeing you again.

• Exceptional service and comfortable experience!
    January 30, 2018

We walked in with an idea of what we were looking for and Tony, our salesman, was more than happy to help us out. We were directed to exactly what we ...needed with no hassle. The process was simple, quick and Matt, financial specialist, was easy going. Going to M&F was a great choice and I was happy to drive out with no reservations on my purchase! Great place and great people!

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. We are glad you got to work with Tony and Matt, they are both great g...uys that are more than willing to help. We appreciate you saying that M&F is a great choice with great people. Comments like that are the greatest to see. We hope you enjoy the road with your vehicle and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your review.

• Great Service, pleasant personnel
    January 25, 2018

My husband Ted and I were very impressed with friendly, professional service. Tony was our sales person and he was very pleasant to work and communica...te with. No hard sell/no pressure. They seem very honest. I would recommend M&F sales to friends above any large dealership.

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. We are glad that Tony was a great salesperson and very pleasant to wo...rk and communicate with. We don't believe in applying pressure to the car buying process here at M&F Auto Sales. Thank you for recommending us, instead of any large dealership, to your friends. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to the day our paths cross again.

• Great Customer Service/Experience
    January 24, 2018

Great customer service and overall great car buying experience. All sales associates were very helpful and genuine to offering me the best deals possi...ble. I would definitely recommend M&F Auto Sales to all of my friends.

M&F Auto Sales

First and foremost, Thank You so much for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. We are glad to know that all our sales as...sociates were very helpful and genuine. We appreciate you saying that you would recommend M&F to all your friends, that means a lot to us all. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and hope to see you again.

• Great Experience
    January 20, 2018

I had the easiest time getting the car I wanted. Eric Davila was very helpful and knowledgeable about the type of car I wanted. He made us feel at ea...se with our choice.

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. It gratifies us anytime we are informed that our employees are knowle...dgeable and helpful. We are happy to know that you felt at ease during the process of purchasing your vehicle. We hope you enjoy the road with your vehicle and hope to see you again whenever you decide it's time to get another one.

• Professional, with integrity and respect.
    January 16, 2018

Eric Davilla, our sales person had a calm, attentive, and professional. He was never pushy and he was nice and supportive. Manager Bryce was extremely... knowledgeable, he did not rush us, and he was comfortable to discuss details about price and other negotiations with. After we purchased our vehicle, a few mechanical issues came to our attention. M&F stood by their 30 day, 1000 mike warranty and their in house shop made the needed repairs and then some. The shop was equally pleasant to work with. Thanks to everyone at M&F Auto for making our used car buying experience such a positive one!

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. Nobody likes dealing with a pushy salesmen, which is why we make sure... none of our salesmen operate in that fashion. Eric Davila is truly a great man who keeps it professional throughout the process. Bryce is also another great man who is knowledgeable and patient. Everyone at M&F Auto Sales understands that buying cars is one of the most important decisions people make in their life, next to buying houses. That is why we are not pushy. Our 30 Day / 1,000 mile warranty is also very important to our business model because Customer Service is important. Beyond providing the warranty our Service Department hires top-notch mechanics and their motto is "any make, any model." They know everything to keep a car running properly. We appreciate you writing about your positive experience at M&F Auto Sales, we hope you enjoy driving your vehicle, and look forward to seeing you again when you feel the time is right to purchase a new vehicle.

• Awesome experience
    January 14, 2018

While looking for a vehicle i went to 15 different car dealers in Albuquerque but when i went to M&F they actually listened to what i wanted and njoy ...trying to sell me a vehicle i couldn't afford.. i had an awesome experience

M&F Auto Sales

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your experience. We know how pushy other car dealerships can be; which is why we made ...an entire business model behind not being pushy. We are also aware that many of the people who come to our lot have probably been all around Albuquerque having unfavorable experiences at other car dealerships. This is why we try to make our process as efficient as possible so people don't waste their entire day at our lot. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again.

5704 Lomas Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87110