• Great car buying experience

I have been meaning to write the review for a while. The salesman here is very good to help you find the car that best fits your needs. They're patient and educate you about the process before and after. The car which I've had for 10K miles and was over 100K miles hasn't had any problems. This is a good place to buy a quality car at an affordable price.

• great service good costumer service and good cars

I so happy with my CMG is good conditions !!Ill definitely go back with my friend she want buy car or truck thak you again !!

• GREAT Place to buy!

My credit is in NOT a good condition at all!! I wanted to buy a vehicle, went to 4 different dealers and no one could offer financing options, this was my last stop and I wondered why didn't I stop there in the first place!! they put me in a VERY NICE Land Rover 2004, I was able to finance it AND left the dealer driving my new car. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!

• Great Service!!

I went looking for a car, and despite of my credit, they gave me an excellent deal and I left driving a new car! Great Customer service....Thank you D&S Imports.

• A well staff

They took the time to see wheather I'd get approved for their fiance and showed me alot in the car I loved