Global Auto Mall

1471 reviews

1471 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Global Auto Mall from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 25, 2017

Vinnie gave us excellent service. Was very patient with us! Was able to answer all our questions.

Thank you so much, for spending time with us at Global Auto Mall and taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your business. Our top priority... is to assure that you and all of our customers feel at home. We look forward to meeting you again in the future.

September 18, 2018

I went to many dealerships before this one and none of them could help me like this one has. I told Guy how much I wanted to spend and he worked with... those numbers and got me a car I enjoy thoroughly. He was very respectful and gave great service!

September 18, 2018

From the start Alexis Bouno was prompt and provided information that led me to come to the dealership. Geoffrey Champion was my sales rep and he worked... really hard to get me the deal I needed. He made the process easy and enjoyable. Doug Shendell made the deal possible. I am pleased with my new Traverse and happy I went to this dealership.

September 17, 2018

I inquired about a discrepancy on a new lease I had just entered, I was helped by Rich Kudolla one of the managers to solve this issue and received a... thorough answer. He was understanding of my problem and we resolved the issue. It put a lot of faith in me to want to do business with Global Auto Mall. Thank you for your time.

September 12, 2018

I am literally the worst shopper in the world, not because I mean to be but, I am very indecisive. Ken was there every step of the way, talking it out... with me and explaining as we went through the buying process. He is very patient and friendly! If you have him as your car guy you are in good hands!

September 7, 2018

My third car from Global. Always have a great experience. Julio Ruiz was my rep and he put me in the car I wanted, sort of. I came in with printouts from... the web page and he showed me the exact car and other colors. Didn???t think I would like the red but that???s what I took home instead of the one from all my research. Great dealership and great service from Julio.

September 1, 2018

Jhon changed my option of dealing with auto salesman. We have been buying cars for over 40 years and it was always a stressful experience dealing when... it came time to buying a new car. Jhon???s personality and knowledge of the cars we where searching for and the time he took to work with us to understand our options and the patience to explain them over again when we get confused between the different options Jhon made this a more friendly process than a dread. I would definitely recommend buying a vechile with Jhons help and advice

August 27, 2018

We just leased my second car from Global Auto Mall and we began both times working with Alexis Buono. Alexis goes above and beyond! Her goal was to make... our experience as easy as possible and of course she accomplished that with no problem!!!! Alexis treats all her clients like family and genuinely cares about making your experience at Global seamless and pleasant. Alexis is the perfect person to work with when your in the market for a car. The entire team at Global are really just genuine people!! Our salesman was Mario Olivera and he was awesome!!! The rest of the team included Francisco Chaparro (sales manager) and Marc Stango (business manager) who of course made the experience as easy as possible. Great place to by a car!!! Thank You Global!!! P.Burns

August 23, 2018

I was looking for a 2018 traverse as well as a specific model and was in contact with several dealers through email. To say Alexis was prompt is an... understatement. She was the first one who got back to me and we continued to email each other through the course of a few days. She was very forward and honest with what the company could provide me with. Once going to the dealership Antonio made it very simple and quick. I wasn???t sitting there waiting around, he got my information and within half an hour I was out the door. They were both extremely pleasant and not your typical sales people. That was the quickest most hassle free leasing transaction I???ve ever had. Needless to say I leased with them because they were honest, prompt, and I felt I could trust that they were giving me the best option available.

August 22, 2018

Great experience overall my salesman ken Harris was excellent in every way possible. I was happy about my purchase he told me I was leaving with what... I wanted and the price that I was willing to pay he balled make all that possible.