Global Auto Mall

1486 reviews

1486 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Global Auto Mall from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 25, 2017

Vinnie gave us excellent service. Was very patient with us! Was able to answer all our questions.

Thank you so much, for spending time with us at Global Auto Mall and taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your business. Our top priority... is to assure that you and all of our customers feel at home. We look forward to meeting you again in the future.

December 4, 2018

Just leased a 2019 Limited from Global. The service was excellent, especially our sales rep Andrew Mack. He was courteous and very knowledgeable of the... full line of Jeep vehicles. He took the time to let us test drive several different 4x4s and guided us through the process of choosing the right SUV that fit our needs/requirements.

Ashay Williams

Internet Sales Consultant

Andrew Mack

November 24, 2018

When I started my search for a new vehicle on line, Alexis was very helpful in getting me the information I needed to make an informed decision. I asked... her not to overwhelm me with phone calls, text messages, etc. and she didn't. She simply provided the information I needed and told me when I was ready to contact her. Once I arrived at Global I worked with Riley who had a good energy about him and was very accommodating in showing me a few vehicles that I was interested in. We did a test drive, worked out pricing and I left there with my new 2019 Chevy Equinox. Overall a great experience. I have bought vehicles from Global before and will continue to go back in the future.

Marco Panatieri

Financial Services Manager

(5.0) 27 reviews

Riley Horsch

November 14, 2018

I recently got out of my old lease and leased a 2018 Hyundai Tucson from global auto mall with Joe. I am in my first trimester, (second pregnancy) and... haven???t been feeling well. My father was helping me out and doing all the foot work. He was working with Joe and was able to get everything take care of everything with my old lease and getting into the new one. There was no back and forth, Joe was able to work straight through with my dad, until I needed to be there to sign everything. When I got there everyone was friendly, Joe was very nice and kept us updated, informed the whole time we were there. He made sure I was comfortable and taken care of the whole time I was there. Joe made this very stress free for me. He???s a straight forward, very friendly, caring, considerate and no BS kind of guy. Global Auto Mall and Joe have definately changed my perspective on dealerships, thus far they are the best! I highly recommend them! Thank you so much!

Joe Diolosa

(5.0) 6 reviews

November 7, 2018

Thank you Global Auto Mall for your patience especially Ken (Guy)Harris. He makes you feel unique and not like a commission. Thank you Ken.

Mike Wyatt

(5.0) 21 reviews

Ken "Guy" Harris

(4.9) 35 reviews

Ron Guardado

Sales Consultant

November 5, 2018

Mario and Alexis were honest and fair. Great experience and great, friendly service. It was one of the easiest car-leasing experiences I've ever had.

Mario Olivera

November 4, 2018

We had a wonderful experience at Global Auto Mall. We were in the market for a used certified vehicle. We initially worked with Matt, who was very friendly... and knowledgeable. We came back a few days later and worked with Chris, who was wonderful. He's super sweet and personable and made us feel at ease while purchasing our new Jeep.

Chris Santos

Matt Rieger

Kia/Hyundai Sales Associate

November 2, 2018

The team at Global was easy to work with and got me into a new lease quickly without much back and forth. Well done and happy to have found Global Auto... Mall.

Fransisco Chaparro

Jeep Sales Manager

(4.8) 7 reviews

Robert Kantor

October 26, 2018

My amazing experience started and ended with Ray. As a first time car-buyer I was initially nervous and intimidated by the process. From the moment Ray... approached me I felt at ease - this friendly yet professional manner persisted throughout the whole process. Ray made it a point to listen to my needs rather than push his own agenda. Once my needs were diagnosed we worked together to find a perfect fit. He even went above and beyond, offering to ship my new plates out to Denver for me. I could not of been happier with the Ray, Global, and my new Jeep.

Ray Smith

(5.0) 8 reviews

October 20, 2018

Purchased my used Kia Optima from Global Auto Mall back in 2015. It was giving me a few issues so I was matched up with Angelica in the service department.... She was very attentive and after listening to my needs she referred me to Ken Harris to talk about upgrading my Optima. Ken was so great and offered me a deal I couldn't resist. Definitely will shop with Global Auto Mall but definitely because of Angelica in service and Ken Harris in sales. In one day my wife left with a Forte S and I left with a brand new Optima. Very happy.

Ken "Guy" Harris