Global Auto Mall

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1438 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1438 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Global Auto Mall from DealerRater.com

• July 25, 2017

Vinnie gave us excellent service. Was very patient with us! Was able to answer all our questions.

Thank you so much, for spending time with us at Global Auto Mall and taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your business. Our top priority... is to assure that you and all of our customers feel at home. We look forward to meeting you again in the future.

May 24, 2018

Chris Skwait is an exceptional salesman. Was very patient honest and realistic. His honesty made the entire experience pleasant. I highly recommend ev...ery person that visits this dealership to go through Mr. Skwiat. He is magnificent

Chris Skwiat

Jeep / Chevrolet Sales Consultant

May 21, 2018

I am a reoccurring Global customer and have always had a very good experience. But my latest experience was by far the best I have had and that's all ...thanks to Chris Skwiat! I came in wanting a Jeep Wrangler and not knowing if it was in my cards, but after working with Chris and his hard work and his patience it became a reality. He worked hard to get me the best deal possible and made sure that there were no loose ends, he even had me try different sub-models to make sure I got the best Wrangler for me. Chris is super trustworthy, very professional, listens to your needs and wants, and will go above and beyond to get you a vehicle that you love. I have wanted a Wrangler for soooo long and thanks to Chris I am finally in my dream vehicle! Thank you Chris so much! If you are in need a vehicle and the best customer service, definitely go see Chris Skwiat!

Chris Skwiat

Jeep / Chevrolet Sales Consultant

May 19, 2018

They were extremely attentive to my needs and understood from the door my price range and did not steer me wrong. If it was not for this dealership , ...I would not have been able to release a car. Thank you so much!

Jhon Pierre

May 16, 2018

My salesman, Jhon Pierre made me and my family feel at ease that a deal would be reached. I found the dealership was eager to accommodate my needs and... specification. They met my expectation of world class customer service there. I made a great deal with Jhon Pierre and Mgr. Doug. Raphael the technology expert educated me on all the features. I met Bill Bloom when I went back in to pick up my registration and tags, I explained that I had a concern about a my cargo mat. Bill addressed the issue and I had a new cargo mat the very next day!

Doug Shendell

Chevrolet Sales Manager

Jhon Pierre

Raphael Escobar

Chevrolet Sales Consultant

May 8, 2018

Ken made my family and I feel very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions or concerns that we had. After having t...he car after a few days I'm glad we decided to make this purchase!

April 30, 2018

I cannot believe how wonderful my car shopping experience was. I never once felt any pressure, Joseph Diolosa was by far the most amazing car salesman... I have ever dealt with, he made me feel comfortable and most of all he was honest. He made sure that I was getting everything that I wanted and I truly cannot say enough nice things about him. This was a very positive experience, from the moment we walked into the dealership until we drove away with our new car. I would definitely recomment Global and Joseph Diolosa.

April 30, 2018

I cannot believe how wonderful my car shopping experience was. I never once felt any pressure, Joseph Diolosa was by far the most amazing car salesman... I have ever dealt with, he made me feel comfortable and most of all he was honest. He made sure that I was getting everything that I wanted and I truly cannot say enough nice things about him. This was a very positive experience, from the moment we walked into the dealership until we drove away with our new car. I would definitely recommend Global and Joseph Diolosa.

April 26, 2018

Let me take the time to properly thank Ken Harris for HELPING me, not selling me, my new car!!! This guy right here has been guiding me every step of... the way for the past 5 months! No matter how many questions I had, no matter how determined I was to buy a GMC in the budget I was lookin for, no matter how many other dealerships I spoke to along with him, no matter how picky and annoying I was 😜... he never hesitated to advise me 💯 The realest car sales manager you will EVER meet. He didn???t waste my time showing me cars that wouldn???t fit my budget, he went above and beyond working out the best deal for me, got me into a reliable 2018 Chevy Equinox (didn???t even know what that was before I got there 🤷🏽???) that has features that work perfectly for my family and that???s what???s most important. If you are tryna be Bougie on a Budget.... stop playin, go see ???Ken Harris (The car Guy) at Global On Rte 22! You will not be disappointed 👌🏽 👌🏽THANKS KENNY!!!

Carlos Silva

Financial Services Manager

April 14, 2018

I cannot believe how wonderful this experience was. I never once felt any pressure, Ray Smith was by far the most amazing car salesman I have ever dea...lt with, he really made sure that I was getting everything that I wanted and I truly cannot say enough nice things about him. He kindly put me in the hands of Ken"Guy" Harris who took his time with me to go over every single bell and whistle in the car and help me set up the technology, another one I cannot say enough wonderful things about. So thank you everyone who was involved and for making this experience by far surpass the last one.

Ray Smith