• Awesome Dealership

Had a very good experience. Keep up the great work .

Had a very good experience. Keep up the great work .

• Walnut Creek Ford excellent service

Excellent service. Had to wait a bit but all requests were met and finished in one day. They are far better than Livermore Ford service. I will continue to come here over Livermore Ford.

• OIl Change/ Battery replacement

Fast efficient service. This is stupid to require 50 characters

Fast efficient service. This is stupid to require 50 characters

• Great Service and customer satisfaction

Service is always excellent, and customer service is great

Service is always excellent, and customer service is great

• Title

This time the work was done quickly and correct. The service advisor was helpful and informative. Great job all the way around.

• Best buying experiencer ever!

Great buying experience. Staff were knowledgable and low pressure. Pat and John were especially helpful in making sure that I go the car I wanted and at a great price. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Great service, friendly staff

Prompt, friendly service every time I'm there. My questions are always answered and the staff edilvers on estimated finish time. They always wash the car, too. It's a pleasure to take my car to Walnut Creek Fird.

• Excellent, as always!

Excellent customer service. Roy was my advisor for my regular service and was really helpful. Thank you.

• Owner

Joe Surello & the Service Manager is amazing customer service! Prompted courtesy trustworthy ! I went Antioch Ford 2Day 3/10/17. They couldn't see my vehicle til next week ! WC Ford will see your vehicle & resolve the matter in a few hours ! Have your vehicle back the same day! All other Ford Dealers service is unacceptable! WC Ford this the best! Never going 2any other dealership!

• Always a 10!

Walnut Creek Ford is the first dealership where I can consistently rate the Service Dept a 10. Service at Walnut Creek Ford is a great experience. Honest. Polite. Fun. Attentive. And they don't try to sell services that you don't need, or overcharge you for those that you do need. On my latest visit they found a nail in my tire and asked if I wanted them to patch it for $10. They then returned and said that the nail had penetrated the tread sideways and didn't present any risk. No charge. They could easily have charged me well over $10 for an approved fix that I didn't end up needing. Thank you!!!