• Toyota Wanut Creek

This guys are awesome. They do not rush customers to make decision on the spot. they let you think through it at your own pace as compared to other dealerships where all they think about is to get you sign papers so they can make their commission. Special thanks to Jonathan Cohen and Freddie for helping us make the right choice (Toyota Highlander). We love the car. I really appreciate your honesty and patience. you guys made us feel at home at your dealership. I just can't express my feelings having been to other dealerships before meeting you guys. We need more people like you in this country. Keep the good work.

• 35000 mile service

Waiting line went through very fast, and the serviceman was helpful. They called me a few times at the end of the day to make sure I would pick up my car before closing the shop.

• Great service reps

Service reps were great. The mechanics were thorough, which made the service more expensive, but it was all necessary. the office admin also helped fix my internet access.

• Great service, timely, friendly every single time.

Predictably good every time. This automobile goes to Toyota Walnut Creek for 100% of its service since we bought it, and will continue for the life of the vehicle.

• Great servicr

Friendly and fast people. Accommodating. Very intelligent on the product. Didn't try to up sale. Said it would take like 2 hrs but took 55min.

• Saved Me Worry

They got my car back fast! Love the convenient services hours. In fact, there was a guy behind me in line singing your praises said it was worth the drive because everyone was so nice to him compared to the other dealers closer.

• Good service

Prompt shuttle service - fairly quick oil change ( two hours). Initial check-in took some time before I was contacted.

• Walnut Creek Toyota Service

The fast and efficient write up process when I first arrived. Also, I had an 8:30 A.M. appointment and I was taken care of on time.

• Great Service.

The facility is nice and easy to use. The service was quick and effectient. Great job to Ken and his staff.

• Good service team -- agent, mechanics and shuttle.

I have for many years dealt with your repair agent Diane and she takes good care of my fifth Toyota vehicle.

Hello, Hendrick, and thank you! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your customer loyalty! We thank you so much! Sincerely, Ken Hocter - Service & Parts Director - (925) 933-7440 - ken_hocter@toyotawc.com