INFINITI of Modesto

19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 28, 2018

A little nervous buying a used car for the first time, but our experience at Infiniti of Modesto and Russell, the sales associate, made it a positive one.... Russell was very nice (not pushy), knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Thank you for a great experience; my daughter is loving her 1st car!!!

January 23, 2018

Found this dealership online when searching for a particular model of used car. Spotless facility, well staffed, completely professional and considerate... of my wishes. If you think of car-buying as unpleasant, these people could change your mind.

December 19, 2017

Purchased a 2 year old sports car last June (2017). Facility is 100 miles from where I live. I visited on Sunday after contacting Natalie by phone/email... about the car listing. Natalie had everything ready. Car prepped and good test drive. Small scratch on the bumper. Natalie had them repair and then deliver the car to me halfway between their location and mine. More important, Natalie and her counterparts were willing to match the price of another car I had found; then got the paperwork done (a lot of it) quickly and efficiently. My wife and dog were with me. Car had to be "approved" by both. Natalie could not have been nicer or more helpful.

October 16, 2017

My experience at Infiniti with Daniel was exceptional. He worked with me to find a car within my price range and went the extra mile to assure I was pleased... with my purchase. Although I didn’t purchase an Infiniti Daniel treated me with optimal respect in my purchase of Subaru on his lot!!

September 16, 2017

My experience at Infiniti of Modesto was nothing short of phenomenal. I came in with needing a lot of help as the engine on my previous car died and I... was still financing it. Vance worked with me, paid off my loan, gave me a little cash on my trade in and got me in a beautiful convertible....Give that man a raise!! This place rocks!!

May 9, 2017

We had a awesome experience from start to finish. It was so easy and relaxed and you didn't feel like you were being taken advantage of. Daniel was so... ready to help and answered all the questions we had for him. I don't think we had a question he didn't know. He truly knew the cars and everything they had to offer so it made it easy to pick what was going to fit our needs. I look forward to continuing our business there.

April 29, 2017

I just purchased a Qx60 from Modesto Infiniti and it was a great xperience. There was no pressure and Daniel Martinez was great to work with! He listened... and really made it a comfortable experience.

April 24, 2017

Just purchased a Infiniti QX50 and was extremely pleased with the entire process. Never felt pressured and was extremely satisfied with the key salesperson,... Vance, and other staff I came in contact. I was pleased with the time they took to explain all the car features and the warranty I believe to be the best available. I would highly recommend Infiniti of Modesto to anyone looking for superior service and a quality luxury car.

February 8, 2017

I just picked up my Q70L from Infiniti yesterday! Daniel was my salesman and not only was he able to supply me with all of the answers to my incessant... questions but he was able to guide me to the car that would fulfill all my needs and wants. They worked quickly and smoothly with me through the financing of my vehicle even though my Fiance' lives out of town and we were purchasing the vehicle together. I am now a proud of owner (first time) of a beautiful Q70L and because my experience and my gorgeous new vehicle I will always be in the Infiniti family! Thank you so much!!

January 9, 2017

I highly recommend Natalie at Modesto Infiniti. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She definitely made my car buying experience easy, quick,... and I left the dealership more then satisfied with my car and how Natalie treated me as a customer.