Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Rezaul Bashar, Internet Sales Manager at Berkeley

Mr. Bashar was very forthright and flexible in helping me decide to purchase a 2012 Honda Civic. He explained the car's different functions in an easy-to-understand way and helped me arrive at an agreeable price. Salesmen like him are an important reminder that personality is just as important as pricing in helping customer's arrive at a purchasing decision and I thank him for making the process painless.

• Berkeley Honda - 2015 Honda Accord Touring Hybrid

Rezaul Bashar, Internet Sales Manager at Berkeley Honda is a swell guy.

Rezaul Bashar, Internet Sales Manager at Berkeley Honda is a swell guy.

• Expeditious

They made the car available for me before it was shown publicly, my trade-in value was ready when I returned from a test drive, offered me a better loan than my own bank, had the paperwork drawn up in 10 minutes, and I was out the door. They're even doing the licensing for me so I don't have to stand in line at the DMV.