4.5
Average based on 24 reviews.
  • What a nice selection of Toyota's

Stopped at I-80 Junction and they have an indoor showroom, that is simply beautiful and the selection is amazing!!..I saw cars from $5,000 and up to almost new. I had color choices on the car I was looking for, which is Corolla.....It was a short drive well worth it!!

• car problem on sale

I was sold a car that has a dent around the tire. i tried to get this taken care of. They would not help me, I got the car in feb 2015

• routine service

This was a simple 20K service with no apparent problems. They did try and upsell an alignment and wheel balancing.

• Excellent Service

brought in car for first check-up. experience was excellent and all were friendly and communicated well. Will surely bring vehicle back for next service.

• Great Custumer Service

My wife and I had a great experience while getting a new car. Jimmy, the manager and Haithem, the sales associate were very helpful during the whole car-buying process. We are very happy with the car and the excellent customer service they provided us. Jimmy L

• great service with Noy of Blue team

It's always an efficient service wit Noy directing the work and kindly arranging for Sam, who is always on time and pleasant, to pick me up if necessary Mostly it's Noy's patience and friendly manner that makes the experience so easy. Steve

• Excellent service, kind staff, timely work

We have purchased all of our family cars from this dealer since 1965. We use their Service Department even though it may be a bit pricier than other independent businesses because it's convenient and because they are very kind and efficient. The work is done on time, they call to discuss any new things they have discovered before proceeding, and we like to support our local businesses!

• My Service at Toyota of Berkeley

These guys are very authentic. I've now purchased and serviced 3 cars from them because I trust them and appreciate their work.

• great service

my experience is really overwhelming for the courteous environment. everybody is pleasant and very accomodating to all of my needs.

• Toyota of berkeley

My grandson had to be at a basketball game by 10:30 so they finished my truck by 9:30.They were great.