• Great Oveall Experience!

We bought an economical car, VW Passat, for my son's 18th birthday. The salesmen worked with us to find a car that made sense. A little bit cool, excellent gas mileage, and in very good shape. Jeff was very helpful and our main salesman, Sam Jin, was great and helped us work out a creative way to get the price into our range. We would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone.

• very helpful 5 starts

very helpful 5 starts nice cars well clean and good condition. defenily we buy again

• Great Experience Buying My New Van

I recently purchased a 2006 Toyota Sienna from this dealership and was very pleased. No haggling and I was treated with respect and fairness. I went to this place with no recommendations and having read no reviews so I was not sure what to expect, but i am confident anyone would be pleased with the customer services here.