Route 69 Auto Sales and Service

787 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 28, 2019

Rob sold me a Cadillac Deville. The vehicle was In mint condition Will definitely be buying again thanks for the free tank of gas too I will recommend... u to friends and family

June 24, 2019

They stole my deposit and only got it back because of my wonderful bank, Navy Federal Credit Union. These people are crooks thru and thru. Read up on... the real reviews. I'm ashamed that I didn't first and was taken advantage of. They are threatening to sue me now. Yes, that's how bad these people are. I bought a "clean" car fax car that had been in 2 accidents. When I tried to get money back, I was told that clean mean no frame damage, etc. Stay away from these crooks. No one will help you out if you get caught up with them. The Mayor won't help, the Attorney General won't help. Just please STAY AWAY.

June 22, 2019

The facility is a dump and defines the stereo typical sleazy used car lot as do the people employed there. Bought a car there drove it home. The next morning... it wouldnt start. Called and explained what was happening and was told it sounds like an issue with the alarm. Told that they would send out the head mechanic in about 2 hours as he was "just finishing up a job". Well I checked in about 3-4pm and was told hes "just finishing up a job" and then will be out soon....6:45 called and mechanic answers the phone and says he has heard nothing about this issue. He says he will be out next morning between 9-10 am. Call at 9 the next morning to confirm and get attitude from salesman.."we dont do house calls!" ..as if it were my idea. But he assures me the mechanic will be there. Needless to say nobody ever came and they could care less. I told them i would get my mechanic to take care of it. You couldnt pay me to have them repair a lawnmower. Just check the dozens of complaints against them at BBB and dealerrater.com.Wish i had.

June 15, 2019

Robert, our salesperson was very genuine and helpful in the process. He was informative on how the cars are acquired and what to expect. Everyone we came... in contact with at the shop was very polite and accommodating. .

June 1, 2019

Excellent service from Dave. Friendly from the first contact. Eager to help at each stage. Rob and Michael were equally friendly. No hard sell just an... appreciation for nice cars. Thank you so much for making my first car buying experience in the States such a joy..........as it should be.

May 29, 2019

Dave and mike are very friendly and helpful people. No matter what the problem or help you need they do not hesitate to give you the help you need. Service... with a smile, very helpful and friendly. Good people, good service.

May 28, 2019

Robert our salesman was thorough and knowledgeable. Other office staff and workers were friendly and helpful. I will definitely start there first when... I need to go shopping for another used car.

Thank you, it was a pleasure dealing with you as well. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

May 25, 2019

I have never met a sales man as genuine as Rob; he helps identify all the problems a potential used car might have and offers to fix whatever his service... center can before you drive it off the lot, including new tires and rear view mirror. If you want a good deal on a used car without any BS, go here!

May 20, 2019

Agar Great experience Great job guys .i like my new truck and thank you again ,for getting me done with my financing and regestration .. thanks mike... !!

Your Welcome! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a review. We with you the best with your new truck.

May 20, 2019

I purchased a 2003 used car from them. Two days later, my brakes gave out while I was driving and I had to have it towed away.

Have you ever heard the phrase "You get more bees with honey"? All you had to do is give us a call and we would have been glad to help you in any way ...possible. Unfortunately for you, you chose an online smear campaign against us. Inexpensive vehicles that are over 7 years of age and are sold for under $3000 are sold in AS-IS condition but we WOULD HAVE BEEN happy to repair the vehicle for you before bad reviews were posted all over the internet. Now we can stick with the paperwork signed by you. If you acted like a lady you would of had your vehicle repaired free of charge.