Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

• Sons first car!!

I just bought my sons first car from route 69 auto sales and service. I made sure I did my research on a ton of used car dealerships throughout CT before deciding on calling rt. 69 auto sales. I wanted to make sure his first car was safe and reliable. So I made a appointment with Bobby and after a few test drives we decided on a Honda which I believe are great cars, and it was a older model which is perfect for a 17 yr old boys first car. As a mother I was already nervous about my son driving but they really made me feel comfortable and made sure they answered and adressed my questions and concerns. they are really great! also if you refer a friend they hand you over 200$ cash, so the next day when I went to work I told one of my girlfriends whos son is the same age as mine and who is also looking to buy his first car as well, So I told them to check out rt. 69 and they wound up purchasing a car their too and just like they said I got my 200$!! whoohoo thanks mike!!!!!!

We are happy that you had a five star experience with us. You were also a pleasure to do business with. We also appreciate you sending your friend and her son out to us. She was also a pleasure to do business with. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. It would be our pleasure to assist you.

• good deals

Great deals will recommend people to buy from 69 auto sales

Great deals will recommend people to buy from 69 auto sales

• Great service. Real fast.

I enter it was very quick I told him how much I have he got me a deal. I had an experience with one of the employe we talk for a few minutes very humble person he end up giving me steering wheel cover. Very kind and humble person.

• Rt. 69 Auto Sales was worth my drive from NYC

Nathaniel thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are happy that you had a good experience.

Salesman Mike Luisi was amazing and very a honest.I live in New York City and it was worth my drive.the minute I spoke to him on the phone ,I knew he had personality that he really cared about his customers.I took the 2 hour drive here and it was exactly what I felt on the phone ,pure professionalism.as a New Yorker, we appreciate honesty and most importantly ,a price that was worth my trip and time ,I highly recommend Route 69 Auto Sales ,worth my purchase of my 2010 Lexus GS 350.

• great

Nice and simple and friendly left with a used car the same day

Nice and simple and friendly left with a used car the same day

Great service nice clean vehicles, you won't be disappointed

Great service nice clean vehicles, you won't be disappointed

• great service

They were very helpful and made sure that my first experience with buying a car was great! Very friendly and they really care about the customer.

• Acura MDX

Easy buying experience , things went smoothly from the time I arrived until pickup .. I will go back in the future.

• great service

Very good service and help finding the right car. This is my third car from this dealer and he stands behind his cars.

• I havent had a chance to see the car yet

I went into this dealer ship on Saturday 8th after communicating with Michael Luisi about a Saab 97x you have on Cars.com. He told me I could come in on Saturday the 8th. When I got there I was told by another Michael that the vehicle had gone out to the body shop because of a crack in the bumper and would be back on Tuesday the 11th. He promised to call me as soon as it came in and highlighted my phone number next to the car listing in his notebook. He did try to sell me a Trailblazer (even though I know they are the same car Saab and GM) I didnt want the Trailblazer.) He also didnt think that I knew the Saab was not a "real" saab... My husband is a saab mechanic for well over 30 years and now is a Master Tech in Volvo so I do understand "it isnt a real" saab but that is not the issue. TODAY is the 18th a week after the car should have been back and I still never got a phone call to say either it was gone or still available. So unfortunately i cant give a good review because from the start this review was doomed. If you promise to get back in touch with people you should . Not leave them hanging. I will be buying my vehicle somewhere else. I truly didnt mean to add to the negative reviews however..... running a business means making sure customers or potential customers are happy and feel that they have been treated like they are your only customer. Bye the way the system on Cars.com for Quality of repairs will not let me choose N/A so i have to click something sorry Thank you