4.3
  • Great customer service. Very friendly.

I am very glad you had a nice visit and we hope to see you back soon. We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your trust and business.

I got a good deal on my 2017 camry. I got more than what I asked for. My sales person was Rosa and she definitely met my expectations and gave me a good trade in value for my old car. I recommend this toyota dealership.

• Sonny is awesome!

Went in looking for a used car as my credit score is fairly low. Sonny worked his magic somehow and a few hours later I drove off the lot in a BRAND NEW 2017 Prius with only 14 miles on the odometer!!! Sonny was very professional and never put any pressure on me whatsoever. If your looking for a car here, ASK FOR SONNY!!!

• Great Experience

The team at Hanlees was great to work with had a great second time car buying experience

Thank you very much for your business and we hope to see you back soon in our service department or for another vehicle.

• Terrible experience, will never return the again.

I contacted the dealership about a vehicle for sale by dialing the manager (David) phone number on the pictures. He answers the phone then hands it to a salesman whom answered some but not all my questions regarding the buying process. I was already feeling eerie about the uncertainty of the salesman but really liked the car that was at the lot so I proceeded with asking more info. I then asked if they could lower the price so that after taxes & additional fees wouldn't be too high. Unfortunately again he seemed unsure of me asking for slight flexibility on the price and or wasn't completely conformable with his negotiating skills. Yet he proceeded with telling me he would talk to his manager (David) and promised me a call back regarding the outcome. Weather it was good or not I was willing to wait it out and see if they'd help me with the purchase. Fifteen minutes passed, then thirty and after the hour I gave up waiting. Even if it was to tell me I was asking them for too much of a price drop a call back would have been nice. The service I was given was terrible & was treated very rudely. Hanlees Hilltop Toyota conducts awful business. They have zero aspiration to help the customer feel good or show they are willing to work with anyone. I will never reach out to them again and or do any type of business again. Toyota is being given bad reputation due to the misconduct that's being done here.

I am sorry you reached such an unpleasant result. I would like to tell you that we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and your honesty. We have taken this into full consideration and a new process has been implemented.

• got my ride!!

one of the most friendly non pressure places to buy a car. My seller Karen help a lot with her honestly and knowledge of the cars

Thanks so much and we hope to hear from you again soon. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call us.

• Easy process

We are very happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for your business.

My experience with Rafael Carballo was great! I bought a used car and the price was right for my budget. He was very knowledgeable of the inventory and of the options I could afford. Overall it was a smooth process! thanks Rafael.

We are very happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for your business.

• Great experience

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Had found a used vehicle online set an appointment with Rafael the internet manager Everything was smooth Rafael was a pleasure to work with he was extremely patient

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Arbitrary Pricing

This issue has been resolved thank you for your input.

Contacted them about a 4runner and asked for an "out the door" price. Got a email template asking me to come in. No pricing. No reference to the vehicle. Called Salesperson and asked them to email a price for a certain stock number. After half a day, I was sent a quote for the price "plus fees". Every time I asked for a "out the door" price, I would get an arbitrary price that meant nothing. Shifty sales tactics.

This issue has been resolved thank you for your input.

• Sold it

We found the car on line, I sent a message on line, I was called back in about an hour, I told him I would not to go down for a couple of days, it was sold three days later, he was a nice guy.

• Not impressed

Found a truck online, called about it. Was told it was still there. Got called about 30 min later said it was sold. I inquired why I was just told it was still there. Got a strange explanation. 2 days later went to test drive it(used). Add said new brakes, salesman new I was coming new nothing about the truck(had full carfax). I drove it, had rattle in dash stereo CD player listed in as not working, tires at legal wear bars, dipstick broken. If this car was serviced and safety inspected by this dealer I would not recommend there service are sales staff. That was a wasted drive. I had cash in hand and the salesman never even flinched at trucks issues or even offered to have any corrected.