New 866-691-6418 Dealer Website

• Great Dealers!!!

Great Customer Service!!! Very Happy with my purchase and would go back to them

Great Customer Service!!! Very Happy with my purchase and would go back to them

• Promised a 2nd key fob but did nothing

I am furious at my car dealership experience. I am 7 month pregnant and already of two kids. My husband and I decided to buy a bigger car. We went to Fremont Mazda about month ago to buy a used car. At the signaling they only had one key fob. The dealer agreed to order a 2nd key fob. Salesman 1: Getting a 2nd key fob is easy. I'll send an order to the parts and service department. It'll take a week. My husband comes in 5 days later to drop off new Loan papers. Husband: So when is the key fob coming? Salesman 1: O, sorry the Part and Service department did not get the order. I'll take another week. 3 days later I call in Me: Did you get the order in? Is there a tracking # on the order? I just want a time line. Salesman 1: I have to talk to my manager. I'll call you back tonight. 2 days later I call in Salesman 1: Please talk to our used car saleswoman. Me: Did you get the key fob? Saleswoman: Yes, the key fob is here. You can come in any Wednesday 1 to 3pm. The key guy will be here. I am also working every Wednesday. Come straight to me. The coming Wednesday I come in at 1:10pm Saleswoman get paged twice. I wait for 10min. She was not there. The Parts and Service department directs me to salesman 2. Salesman 2: Yes, the key guys here. I'll go talk to him. 10min later Salesman 2: Sorry the guy does not have the key fob or the software to install the key. Me: Saleswoman said key fob is here. You also do not need software to install the key. My husband saw it in the manual. Salesman 2: Sorry, we do not have the key. I will call around myself and get the order. I'll can you tonight. 2 days later I call in to talk to Salesman 2 Me: Did you get the key fob ordered? Salesman 2: Parts and service did not get back to me. I'll talk to them and call you back tonight I promise. Me: My husband can install it. Just get us the key fob or a check for $200 so we can buy it ourselves. Mad, sad, and frustrated None of the salespeople call me back. How hard is it to get a 2nd key

• Mazda CX 5

Thanks to Alex, buying a car at the Mazda Fremont dealership was a breeze. No surprises and no gimmicks made the buying process hassle free and a very pleasant experience. Thanks Alex for everything.

• Very easy car buying process

Walked in on a busy long weekend and walked out with a new car in a couple hours. Inspite of being slammed with tons of customers, the service we received was top notch.

• Great service

My experience was great with the help of Alex Zamir, definitely recommend him for any cars sale. Thanks again Alex.

• Awesome service, no games

Alex made my car buying experience fast and stress free. He went above and beyond to provide great service: he picked me up (I had no transportation at the time), quickly produced a price that none of the other dealerships in the area could match, and even gave me contact information for a good insurance agent. To save time and headache, go see Alex at Fremont.

• Awful Dealers!!

Had a really bad experience - very unprofessional - never shop here

Had a really bad experience - very unprofessional - never shop here

• Awful Experience!!

Really bad customer service - NEVER go there shop elsewhere

Really bad customer service - NEVER go there shop elsewhere

• Good service, better prices.

Purchased my 2015 Mazda 3 from Fremont Mazda. I went in they sat me down and gave me a decent price quote. But I was still unsatisfied, I told them I need to think about it so I left, upon leaving they told me that they would keep the quote for 72 hours. So I quickly went around to different Mazda dealers around the area trying to beat Fremont Mazda's price quote. To my surprise no dealer around the area was able to beat their price. So I went back to Fremont Mazda and purchased my car.

• Bad Customer Service - Long Wait Time

They made me wait for an hour - just to take care of a simple service issue . Very bad customer sevice.