4.0
  • Professional, gracious, knowledgable service! :)

We had a great experience and would recommend Linnea Grayson to anyone for excellent service!! Thank you!!

• One of the better dealerships

Good for a dealership but it's still comes with the same normal stresses of being at a dealership

• Very poor sales rep

Called Saturday afternoon about a car listed without photos. I tools the rep I had done all my research and this was the color, make and model I was looking to buy. Since I was a couple hours away, the rep agreed to look over the car. He called back a little later and noted one scrape on the bumper that the dealer would fix. He said he would email me pictures and check on the option for a remote starter. Four hours later, I called back about the pictures and explained I am really interested in this particular car "We've been busy. I'll send them tonight or early tomorrow." Monday afternoon I call the dealership since I heard nothing from the rep. I am informed the car was sold two hours ago. Thanks for the great follow up!

• Helpful intro to Subaru

MaryLiz was helpful and answered my questions and emails. But I was deciding between a Subaru and a VW and after weighing pros and cons I went with the higher mpg (plus I just liked the VW better.)

• Not a good experience

Would have loved to deal locally. Sales agent never returned calls, and provided information we later found to be untrue.

• Pleasant sales experience

Mary Liz thanks for a smooth sale, a family owned business that I'm sure that gets many referrals. Thanks for the care everyone did in parts and service to get this vehicle ready. As well as to the mechanic; Ed (If I read correctly) Nice work to all. DB