New 415-726-2704 Dealer Website
Used 415-448-7663 Email Dealer
Service 415-991-2522

1427 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota Scion Marin from DealerRater.com
  • Best car buying experience ever

Raymond helped us and he was super helpful and professional. He made the experience of buying the car truly wonderful!! Also the financial services gentleman was very professional and friendly. I felt sure everything was being done right. Overall an awesome experience. Thank you!!

Ligia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We make sure that all of our employees are helpful, friendly and professional. It is great to know that Raymond was able to show you what Toyota Marin is all about. Please remember that every vehicle comes with a free 119-Point annual inspection. We would love to work with you again in the future. Sincerely, Mike Christian General Manager mikechristian@toyotamarin.com | 800-608-6193

• Toyota Sienna 2017

The accommodating and knowledgeable sales person, Michael Becker who worked with us. And, the cleanliness of dealership and friendly staff.

• Nice dealership

No finagling and giving me the price up front. Also the sales manager seem to know a lot about the product she was selling

• Great customer service

Salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable he help me a whole lot and the process was fast and easy. Great customer service!!!

• Great experience buying a new car

Both Doreen and Cathy were very friendly, honest and helpful throughout the car buying process. We had a great experience working with the staff at Toyota Marin

• best experience

love it..fast simple and easy. my sales manager doreen tan is super amazing.this is my 2nd car that we got from Doreen and with Toyota Marin.

• Shahriar is a great person to help you to buy car

It's awesome. Specially Shahriar helped us really great. Shahriar was the best person. I appreciate his help and assistance so much.

Thank you for your outstanding review. I'm very happy to hear that Shahriar was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, don't forget to take advantage of our complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we offer all our customers as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Mike Christian General Manager mikechristian@toyotamarin.com | 415-460-6800

• Excellent service

Great sales rep, not pushy, very helpful, knew his facts, etc. Patient with all our questions and clearly answered all of them.

Thank you for your review and business as a customer, Adelaide. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you described and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Also, don't forget that we offer a complimentary 119-point inspection once a year to all our customers as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Mike Christian General Manager mikechristian@toyotamarin.com | 415-460-6800

• Bought a used truck

No pressure sales team Greg was great. Thanks for everything I appreciate the concern your company has for customer service

Thank you for the excellent review, William. It is great to know that Greg was able to provide you with a pressure-free sales experience. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, don't forget to take us up on the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that came with your vehicle purchase as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Mike Christian General Manager mikechristian@toyotamarin.com | 415-460-6800

• Painless Experience!

I just leased a new 2017 Tacoma and the entire experience was easy, fast, straightforward and painless. I will continue to be a customer of Toyota Marin for a long time.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our dealership, Ross. I'm happy that you enjoyed your lease experience and I'm looking forward to assisting you again in the future. Until then, don't forget to take advantage of the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we provide as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Mike Christian General Manager mikechristian@toyotamarin.com | 415-460-6800