New 888-826-5357 Dealer Website
Service 877-806-7717

4.1
Average based on 13 reviews
  • Amazing deal

Glad that you came by and delighted to hear that our customer service met your expectations.

The team at San Rafael Mitsubishi are the best!!! Geoffrey Petersen and his team made this car purchase experience run so smoothly, 2 hours in and out the door with my new Outlander!!!

• Great shopping experience.

Thank you. We appreciate the feedback and do try to make car shopping great experience.

SR Mitsubishi is a wonderful place to shop for a car. The selection is terrific. The owners and sales staff are extremely knowledgeable and not at all pushy. I felt very comfortable there.

• Beyond Fantastic - the rarest of the rare

So happy that you understand our honest approach to the car business. We try hard to keep it simple.

This dealership doesn't have lots of espresso machines or fancy showrooms with shiny marble. What they do have is the rarest of rare in the car industry, integrity and honesty. I took my Mom here to buy a replacement car for her BMW 328i wagon and we were so impressed with the people, the prices, and above all, their incredible professional demeanor. San Rafael Mitsubishi is a Mitsubishi dealership, to be sure, but they sell a lot more used cars than they sell new Mitsubishis. They specialize in used, European higher end cars and almost all of their cars are low mileage. The car we wanted had super low miles, a clean car fax, and an existing original warranty. The staff is small so there is no sales gamesmanship, of huddled whispers and back and forth with a manager. Instead, there is Mark, a genuine and straight forward salesman, who really is more of a car concierge than a sales guy. He just told us about the car and let us go take it for a ride. Then Geoffrey sat down with us to go over the price. He presented a price. We countered. He said fine. Done deal. Then Dave, the Finance guy led us through the paperwork without any hidden upsells that you frequently find at the large dealerships. My Mom asked to have a second key, after the deal was done. There was no "oh, that will cost extra." Instead, Geoffrey said I will have one mailed to you immediately at no charge to my Mom. (replacement BMW keys are expensive, like upwards of $200) We bought the car on November 26th and the second key arrived at my Mom's house on December 9th.

• Awesome service,like dealing with friends

Worked with Mike,Doug and Jeff really nice folks a rarity these days

Thanks... we appreciate your feedback.

Worked with Mike,Doug and Jeff really nice folks a rarity these days

Thanks... we appreciate your feedback.

• Friendly and professional. In and out in 2 hours.

Very happy with our 0 emissions car. Very fast and professional service.

Thank You .. the all-electric IMiEV is a terrific value and we are delighted that you are happy with yours.

Very happy with our 0 emissions car. Very fast and professional service.

• Have it checked out!

Make sure the Car fax and dealership say/report the same thing. Check the car over carefully. They will admit detailing is not very good. However Check and check it over well. they don't have a body shop so are un willing to take care of issues that require one.( or use it as an excuse not to fix). rear ends don't leak there they just sweat. Windshields weather striping and seals won't leak if they don't whistle during test drive. Front rotors are not warped or need turning because they check the pads and replace if less than 60%, side body moldings / trim can just be re taped or glued. Surface corrosion is just rust on the under the second seat and its frame. 28K miles that's what you should pay top dollar for... Yes over all she (the truck) appeared clean, ran great (I would hope with only 28K miles. Car fax showed Ford dealership services....Ford Vin# Oasis report say the truck has never been there or any other Ford dealership for anything ??? I purchased the same vehicle elsewhere...more miles yes, better dealership, yes, peace of mind and confident they will take care of me...yes. It was a nice 6 hour drive to get there....changed my one way rental to round trip you've got to love AVIS! Thank Goodness

We are sorry this customer did not have a good experience with us. The truck in question was priced fairly and its condition honestly described. It was offered for sale as a used vehicle - not a perfect new car. As the customer says : "Yes over all she (the truck) appeared clean, ran great". We cannot account for inaccuracies in CarFax and Ford Dealer records, but we do show all available records for review. This was a nice truck at a fair price ... we apologize if it was not to his liking, but we did not misrepresent its condition in any way.

• Honest and Stress Free!

Thanks ... we strive to provide a superior shopping experience.

After researching the vehicle I wanted to purchase, I began contacting and visiting dealerships. San Rafael Mitsubishi was a pleasure to deal with and it was absolutely refreshing to deal with individuals that were honest, straightforward and integrity ran through the entire process. The vehicle we discussed on the phone was prepared on time and ready for us to take it for a spin. We came back from our ride, did the paperwork which was PAINLESS. No pressure for extended warranty or any extras and the staff were able to answer all of our questions. I really appreciate the professionalism and down to earth approach of the entire staff. Thank you for making what could be a stressful experience into a pleasurable experience. I will be recommending this dealership!

Thanks ... we strive to provide a superior shopping experience.

• Terrific Service ... Friendly

Long time, repeat customers are he core of our success. Thanks for being one of them.

I've bought 2 cars from San Rafael Mitsubishi in the past few years and they really are the best. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff, honest and fair deals and great customer service, too. Service department is A1, my Mitsubishi never needs much other than regular service which is fast and reasonable, and they have helped me with getting a recall set up for my Audi at no charge. Very happy with the whole experience over the years ..

• Low Hassel Purchase

Thanks for your feedback.

We were actually shopping for a Hyundai Genesis and found one at San Rafael Mitsubishi. Bryan our sales rep was very helpful, and went the extra mile to show my daughter how to drive a manual transmission for the first time. He took her out for a ride, gave her a few tips and she drove the car back to the lot. (cool) We worked out a nice deal and requested a few items be fixed including the paint finish which had several paint flaws. They delivered on everthing "but" fixing the paint damage as we agreed in the deal. (My only complaint) Their idea of a "detail" meant a car wash and tire dressing. The interior was also pretty dirty. Oh well, this cost me a weekend of detailing and cleaning the car. In the end, my daughter loves the car and that's what matters. I was suprised the car was delivered with the owners manual and two sets of keys... rare when buying a used car. The finance guy was very efficient and didn't try to push too much after the sale items so we appreciated that. Most of the negoiations were completed over the internet with Mike Glasser so the buying experience was very smooth. Overall, I would recommend this dealer.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Great Experience - Very Happy

We strive to be the best and appreciate your review.

I visited San Rafael Mitsubishi shopping for a convertible I saw on their web site. The staff was very helpful and friendly and showed me several other options more suited to my interests. We worked out a nice deal quickly and I got the perfect car. The finance guy really got me an excellent rate. They tossed in a free detail and stain guard treatment - after I had signed the papers! I have never had a better car buying experience.

We strive to be the best and appreciate your review.