Marin Honda

33 reviews

December 4, 2018

Rude & condescending customer service after a safety recall. Both management and associates seem institutionally angry and not looking for additional... business. We will not be buying from here or taking the car in for any more service. You can save 50% by going to Neuhaus.

June 4, 2018

I had a great experience buying my used car! The sales people were very kind and accomadating! The car I bought is also in such great condition!

Thank you for sharing your five-star experience with us! We're glad that you enjoyed working with our staff. If we can assist you with anything e...lse, then please reach out to us. We are always happy to help!

• December 20, 2017

Leased a 2017 Honda Civic. I'm retired and living on Social Security and a small industrial pension. I wanted a low monthly payment. The lease let me have... a low payment by putting more down out of my savings acct. After three years I'll buy out the residual and have another five years to finish paying. Marin Honda did better than all other brands and all other Honda dealerships.

January 28, 2018

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Honda Marin! I was buying a new car and as a newcomer to the US (from Canada), I felt welcomed and supported... throughout the whole buying process. I highly, highly recommend Oscar Perez if you’re considering buying- he’s extremely professional but warm and a fantastic person. I also can’t say enough great things about their finance department (Yvonne Player, Yakov Israelyan), and be sure to see Nicholas Johnston for service (he’s fantastic)! And, Honda makes great cars! I’m absolutely thrilled with my 2018 Civic!

January 23, 2018

Brought car in ,problem diagnosed,part was in the following AM ,installed and back on the road in PM.Shuttle service driver called w/ ETA and delivered... me back to p/u my car in a courteous manner.

January 19, 2018

Regarding Oscar Perez from Marin Honda, CA. I had a GREAT car buying experience with Oscar Perez. I was shopping for a used car with my son. I went to... 4 other Honda dealers and had mediocre to satisfactory assistance in our search and negotiations. I am a director of sales in another industry, therefore I feel like understand a genuine above and beyond the call of duty attitude of advocacy. Oscar was AWESOME representing us in a multiple buyer situation for the same car. I would go out of my way to see Oscar again for a new or used car when in the market for a Honda! THANKS OSCAR! Dean and Kevin

November 30, 2017

I have bought 3 cars from them and have been pleased with all aspects of the company. Since I have spent more time with the service department. They have... been up front with all the work they have done. I have experienced both knowledge of their products and excellence in customer service.

September 8, 2017

I knew what I wanted but just wanted to make sure I get a fair deal. I received a price quote from my local dealer in Petaluma and it seemed high to me.... Next call was to Marin Honda where I got a quote $1000 less than Hansel Honda! Needless to say, I did the short drive and got the big savings. Marin staff was professional and they had an awesome coffee machine :) Thank You Marin Honda!

June 25, 2017

Shopped online to compare SUVs then started visiting Honda dealerships. The first one I went to, the guy was pushing one model because all the keys were... kept in the showroom and it was 100 degrees out and really hard to wait for him to go back and forth. Marin Honda was a different experience. The keys were in a lockbox on the vehicles. Ali, my salesman, was very patient and let me look and compare various models, colors, features, and even gave the trunk the golf bag test. Very helpful, and made me feel confident about which car was right for me.

December 6, 2016