Victory Chevrolet Cadillac

• Made it too easy

Bought a new CTS. Was allowed to take an extended test drive. Had a great selection. Drove whatever I wanted. Good trade value. Very happy repeat customer.

• Great Service. Well satisfied.

This was my first experience with Victory Cheverolet, and it was definately a top notch experience. I was having problems with my transmission and was referred by Jeff Pariday of Pope Valley Tow and Repair. Dealt with Dennis in the Service Department. Very professional. He had me bring in my 2006 Silverado for diagnosis. His department did a inspection, not only of the transmission , but the overall condition of the truck. I picked up my truck in a matter of days and have been driving my vehicle for a number of weeks now without any issues. Will definately bring my truck back for future services. Paul Eskesen

• Quick fix for a recall notice

Service was in response to a recall notice to reprogram the Sensing Diagnostic Module (SDM) on my 2014 Cadillac XTS. It was to fix a situation where in the event of an accident that was not severe enough to deploy the airbags, certain actions, such as unlock the doors, turn off the HVAC and fuel pump, might not happen as they were supposed to. I dropped the car off, walked down the street to a restaurant for breakfast and by the time I got back the car was ready for me.

• Great Service

I had to being my car in a second time because the issue wasn't fixed. Dennis got a tech to ride along with me to hear the issue, he got me all set with a rental and made sure the warranty covered my issue. He is fantastic! Great customer service, follow through and knowledge.

• Mr. SCHNEIDER

JUST THE BEST ALL AROUND DEALERSHIP ! SERVICE WAS GREAT ! ALWAYS ATTENTIVE TO CONCERN !

• mr. .

we called for an appointment time, it was given. We arrived on time, car was parked in drive way, when service writer tried to start the car, the key would not go into the key hole. Its correction was added to the service order. The key problem was solved, allowing it to go into the keyhole again, plus the other work, originally requested, and all was done in the allotted time frame. We put the key into the ignition and drove away - what more could be desired.?

• great service dept.

it was very easy to get an appointment for my car.

it was very easy to get an appointment for my car.

My experience was good. I had to return the truck and it went quickly and without hassle.

• Great people, good work.

Since I bought my Volt, I have been taking it to Victory Chevrolet for servicing. The people have been exceptionally good to work with, they are the reason I keep going back. My only complaint is their web site, which has been dysfunctional for many months; it was broken the last two times I made appointments.

• Happy experience