Marin Acura

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

773 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Marin Acura from DealerRater.com

• March 3, 2012

I've bought many new cars in the last thirty years, mostly Hondas but also BMWs and such. Recently I purchased a 2012 Acura MDX from Marin Acura, and ...I will say emphatically that this was, from start to finish, the smoothest, most congenial, low stress, and best value automobile purchase I've ever had. Kudos go to Mike, the sales manager, for following up without undue pressure my initial inquiries, as we waited for the right model to arrive. And for building my confidence that it was worth driving 90 minutes from home to get to Marin. And, Jean-Pierre, the finance manager also gets top marks for his incredible efficiency, clarity, and outstanding humor. But, my strongest appreciation goes to Patrick Fan, my salesman, for his polite, respectful initial calls to my home, and then especially for his treatment from the moment he greeted me by name at the door upon arrival. He was outstanding in all ways...competent, quick, efficient, an excellent communicator, and gracious. Am I really talking about car dealers?? Pinch me. Marin Acura transformed three decades of auto purchasing experience in one fell swoop. Acura is very fortunate to have Patrick, and Mike, and Jean-Pierre. These guys are incredible. Needless to say...they get six out of five stars!

May 22, 2018

We couldn???t be happier with our experience working with Eddie G. at Marin Acura. Eddie has all the qualities one considers tablestakes - profession...al, thorough knowledge of Acura line up, etc. - and goes beyond expectations with his personable style, warmth, sincerity and top-notch level of service. Eddie was very interested in learning our needs to ensure the car we selected was a great fit. We look forward to recommending Eddie and the team at Marin Acura to our friends. Even the Finance Director Jean Pierre was terrific! Three thumbs up!!! We felt like we have a new family to service our car needs.

May 21, 2018

My experience with Marin Acura has been nothing but excellent the two times I have been here for a Car. Eddie Gutfeld is an excellent salesman and is... professional and friendly. The dealership overall was a pleasurable car buying experience and will continue to come back. Highly recommend!

April 28, 2018

Thanks Edmund and Jean Pierre for the excellent customer service you provided me from start to finish. I will definitely recommend you to my friends ...and family. Thanks again

April 27, 2018

Edmond was very patient with me, worked with me for serval months. Started in December of 2017, test drove 2017 MDX Hybrid, he understood my desire fo...r technology and knew I would be happier if I waited for the 2018 with the upgraded Head Unit with Apple Car Play and Android Auto. In the end he was right. He put my interest ahead of his in making a sale to close out the year.

April 22, 2018

One of the most friendliest dealers you will ever find. Our sales person Eddie and Finance Director that helped us made it simple and easy. Would defi...nitely come back again!! Thank you so much for your assistance!! WIfe love her MDX. Anthony & Cam.

April 16, 2018

Eddie was friendly and very easy to work with. He did not make me feel being pressured. I went there twice. The first time it did not work out because... of issue from my old lease agreement. Even with that, I still felt comfortable enough to go back one month later and completed the deal at a really great price. After the purchase was completed, I went home and then realized that homelink on my old car was the only mean for me to get into my house. It was almost the closing time for the dealership.at at the end of day already, and I lived 45 minutes away! Eddie still lent me the old car which I eventually returned later that night after the dealership closed. I really appreciates his trust which saved me a lot time and trouble. Overall, the staffs that I worked with at this dealership are sincerely friendly.

April 9, 2018

Christine Brown and Greg Edwards were great to work with. I got a great car at a great price. Everyone was very accommodating and very responsive to a...ll my questions and concerns.

April 5, 2018

Eddie, Edmund, and Jean Pierre were all great to deal with and made the process easy and painless. They were thorough and thoughtful. I would definite...ly recommend this dealership.

March 30, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience with Eddie, Daniel, and Jean-Pierre...they were so helpful, patient, and entertaining while helping me lease my new I...LX!

Marin Acura