The Honda Superstore of Joliet

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1137 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1137 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of The Honda Superstore of Joliet from DealerRater.com

• excellent experience
    March 27, 2017

Purchased a '17 Accord back in January. Great place and everyone was very friendly and professional. Mike Poulos was very informative and was able to ...answer all my questions. Plus they were able to give me the best price in the surrounding area. Will definitely be back.

Toni was great!
    April 18, 2018

Toni helped me purchase my first vehicle! Couldn???t be more excited! He was very outgoing and worked with me on a good price for my payments.

Excellent service every time
    April 16, 2018

We bought both our Hondas from Honda of Joliet and always take them there for maintenance and service. Very professional. I like the video that they... text to show me the items that need repair. The shuttle service to and from is very convenient. We will continue to patronize them for sales and service.

Best new car and dealership
    March 28, 2018

Luis Segundo and Tamara sales helped me order perfectly Honda Fit kept me informed and made sure it was perfect. Finance manager Harvey Suga assisted ...in unblocking my credit (would not have made it through process with out help). Special thank you to John Wise general manager who pulled it all together for me and even giving me a special Honda hat!!!

Simply outstanding experience
    March 22, 2018

This buying experience was absolutely the best that I have ever experienced. The sales person that we dealt with was professional, understanding, ...and highly efficient. We explained to him what we wanted, and he was not the least bit pushy, as some car salesmen are. He was exceptionally polite, and made us feel quite at ease. He notified me when the car was ready, and when I mentioned to him that I did not have a ride available to me at the time, he made arrangements to send someone to pick me up and take me to the dealership. His name, by the way, is Nelson Caban. I am 71 years old, and I have purchased quite a few vehicles from many different dealerships. This was by far the best experience I have ever had.

Pleasant Experience
    March 17, 2018

Let's face it, most of us don't do this every day. In fact, Honda owners know that these cars last us a good long time. The buying process in between ...vehicles can be several years. Having purchased a Pilot and an Accord through this dealership in years past, I returned to add a Civic to my stable at home. Rich P. approached me for a simple conversation about what I was desiring and before I knew it we were sitting down at his desk like 2 friends. At no time did I feel pressure to act on anything. Rich was honest with me and patient with my questions. He showed me all the latest changes in the newest models and Kerr me play around with all the fancy buttons before and after the test drive. Within a short time I was signing off on the paperwork that made me an owner of my 4th ever Honda vehicle. I left there feeling really good about my decisions. Always a good feeling. Thanks to Rich. Go see him for your next car buying experience.

Love my Honda CRV!
    March 14, 2018

Very happy with my purchase from Honda of Joliet today David explained all features of my vehicle and he got me exactly what I wanted . I definitel...y recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. And you need more employees like this to go the extra mile for the customer. I enjoyed this purchase .Thanks again David ! I???ll send me a postcard from Nashville once I get there in my new vehicle ! Hugs Suzanne

Awesome Service
    March 12, 2018

After going to a few dealerships, Mr. Ferguson was extremely helpful when we arrived. We told him what we wanted (even the color) & he delivered. He e...ven worked with us on his day off. Absolutely awesome service.

Sales Consultant Great But Watch Finance Guy
    February 9, 2018

For the most part, a very pleasant experience. My sales consultant Kurt Holzinger was very courteous and professional. He took his time showing me all... the features on the more recently made used car I was purchasing and pointed outmany "good to know" upgrades whyich were improvements from my old car. My only negative was the Finance guy, Patrick. I had gotten pre-approval from my credit union with a very good rate. Patrick said they worked diectly with my credit union so they could arrange the financing with them directly. That worked, but when I was signing the paperwork I saw that the rate was higher. Patrick said I could call the credit union to get my lower rate, but they refused, noting that they had to pay a commisison to the dealer which resulted in a higher interest rate. Next time, I will know better.

Smooth no hassle transaction
    February 8, 2018

After having gotten the run around at another dealership, Honda of Joliet found the car I wanted. Missy was excellent in locating the car and keeping ...me up-to-date every step of the way. Rudy was a great salesperson to close out the transaction with. Overall great experience!

The Honda Superstore of Joliet