New 866-489-2307 Dealer Website
Service 888-584-4369

4.4
Average based on 21 reviews
  • 2014 Mini Coupe

We had a very nice experience at Motor City Mini and Brad Paris helped us with making our purchase. Brad was very helpful and provided good explanations on features and variations with the many configurations of the Mini. We purchase a 2014 Mini Coupe with the new interior and engine and really love it. I get the benefit to play and drive fast when I want or enjoy the nice gas mileage when I want. For me the new dash layout and features as well as the new engine were the main features that drove me to purchase this model. Thanks Brad.

• Professional People

Illya and staff at Motor city Mini really helped us out on our fog lens repair and discovered that the tires needed replacement, that's good safety checking and saved a separate visit before winter arrives. Thanks Illya and Motor City Mini!

• Best Service Experience Ever!

Ilya Berkovich is awesome as is the entire staff! They work to get your vehicle done quickly and at the best price! Top notch customer service and Ilya always is Johnny on the spot with communication and goes above and beyond any expectations one could have!!! Best dealership I've ever been to and the only one I'll return too!! Thanks Motor City Mini!!! You rock!!

• Fantastic

Ilya encompasses what Mini is all about. Don't throw him in sales though, put him in charge of all customer service!

• Great service and customer service

Very good service and attention ___________________________________________________________________

• Efficient and pleasant service

This is my 4th Mini Cooper, 3 purchased from Motor City. I can not say enough about the organization. Service is always done quickly and cleanly. I can get a loaner if I do not want to wait or sit in a nice new facility with coffee, water or soft drinks available. And my car was returned to me washed.

• Great Service

Great customer service by Ilya Berkovich. Quality workmanship.

Great customer service by Ilya Berkovich. Quality workmanship.

• Great service

Excellent service department, excellent customer service by Mr. Berkovich

Excellent service department, excellent customer service by Mr. Berkovich

• Service visit

Great service department. Very accommodating. Service done proper and on time.

Great service department. Very accommodating. Service done proper and on time.

• 2015 Mini Hardtop

Transplanted from out west to Ann Arbor. Have had great customer service thus far with good repairs/maintenance and a solid loaner car to boot when my car was in service. IIya Berkovich laid out the repair price up front and notified me promptly when my car was ready to pick up. Very understanding and polite.