• 2014 Mini Coupe

We had a very nice experience at Motor City Mini and Brad Paris helped us with making our purchase. Brad was very helpful and provided good explanations on features and variations with the many configurations of the Mini. We purchase a 2014 Mini Coupe with the new interior and engine and really love it. I get the benefit to play and drive fast when I want or enjoy the nice gas mileage when I want. For me the new dash layout and features as well as the new engine were the main features that drove me to purchase this model. Thanks Brad.

• Great service, horrible sales department

Ilya, service writer is probably the shining star of Motor City Mini , by far one of the brightest people I have ever met. He is always spot on , great sense of humor, the reason we still have a mini !! Thank you sir for everything. My wife loves that mini , you make it tolerable

• Motor City Mini Service rocks!

Ilya Berkovich And the service department at Motor City Mini service always take great care of you.

• Best service anywhere

The best !!!!... I have owned many cars over the years..various models.....This is the best service department... hands down!!!!

• A great dealer

If you're looking for a mini, then this is the place to go.

If you're looking for a mini, then this is the place to go.

• Motor City Mini Rocks!

This was my first trip to Motor City Mini and I'm glad to say it was a pleasant experience from beginning to end. I scheduled my service appointment with Matt, and Ilya handled my visit, both were friendly and professional . I loved they way these guys made feel welcome, taking the time to explain everything thoroughly. They respected my time frame and even offered me transportation while I waited. I was impressed by the entire facility and staff. I even learned some Mini Cooper facts!

• Routine Maintenance

Ilya was great. It was such a painless process, I went into the dealer for my first oil change as a mini owner. (Yay) I love my countryman! The process was quick Ilya changed all of the information over to me in the system. I wasn't due for a few of the routine maintenance items for a few 100 miles but instead of making me wait, Ilya was able to get everything updated. He kept me abreast the progress the entire time. Excellent service!

• Service from the Mini Team

I have a busy schedule and frequently need last minute appointments to service my MINI. MY service adviser, Ilya always finds the time to address the issue and has great follow-up skills, is always professional with a great personality to Boot! Lol!

• Great service

Excellent service, Ilya was very helpful and kept me informed of my car's status. I look forward to my next visit!

• Motor city mini.

Thank you to everyone...it is such a good feeling to have your car taken care of by experts!