M & M Investment Cars

Call This Dealer

Used

• Excellent service, fair price
    May 7, 2017

Great service and a nice selection of cars. The price was fair and I was given a really good trade in value. I purchased a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ov...erland in great condition. This is our second purchase from this dealer. We've had a great experience every time, and the purchasing process is quick and easy with no hassle. Will be back when the time comes. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Ask for Mason!

Disrespectful
    February 17, 2018

Went to look for a truck, they let me test drive it, but after what i told them i was willing to pay because of what its actually worth, they laughed ...and told me i dont know anything.

Don't waist your time
    May 9, 2017

If I could leave zero stars, I would. Upon arrival, nobody said a word to us. And the dealer we worked with didn't even seem like he wanted to be ther...e and wasn't very nice.

M&M review
    May 4, 2017

The salesman was very informative. But I had to ask questions. If I had not had purchasing experience, the process may have been overwhelming. Overall... the experience went very well

Best car buying experience ever
    December 19, 2016

My wife and I were shopping for a 2016 Town & Country Mini van. We checked out several Chrysler dealerships in the Portland area and were turned off b...y the sleazy high pressure salesmen. We then found M & M. All the vehicles are stored indoors and none had a water spot or speck of dust one them. Eric the general manager helped us. He handed us the keys and told us to take it for a test drive by ourselves. No pressuring sales guy along for the ride. We came back and made a cash offer. Eric said just a moment t walked inside and came back in less than two minutes with a yes. The paperwork took less than 10 minutes. In all we were there less than 25 minutes and that includes the test drive. I would highly recommend them and it has changed the way I look at buying g a vehicle. I will not buy another vehicle without going here first ever again.

Nice trucks but wont negotiate
    March 26, 2016

Nicect rucks. But wont even negotiate on any of the prices Not even a little. . They say why should they people are buying them. So we left.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience
    February 14, 2016

Excellent Car Buying experience. Eric provided exceptional customer service and the company - M&M Investment Cars has superb business practices. I res...earched and purchased a BMW Roadster, and it was everything they advertised. The process was quick and easy and I drove away in less than an hour. It only took that long, because I decided to test drive and ended up purchasing a second vehicle, an AWD Audi A5 Quattro as well. I rarely review companies, unless they are exceptional. I can say, they have my family's business in the future and I will be sharing my exceptional car buying experience with others that are looking to purchase a quality used vehicle. Thank you Eric and M&M Investment Cars

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE
    January 7, 2016

WORKED WITH MASON AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THIS WAS BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! MASON WAS VERY RESPECTFUL, PATIENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE! I LOVE MY NEW ...TRUCK!!!!!!!!

You get what you pay for.....
    November 26, 2015

I searched for this particular truck (GMC Sierra 3500hd SLT) that I wanted in great condition for months. Eventually I found one at M & M Investment C...ars. I didn't get the deal of a lifetime, but I do feel I bought the absolute best condition vehicle that I was searching for. The experience was hassle free, no nonsense, "this is our best price" period. I walked the first day in hopes they would budge. It was a little tiny bit more than I wanted to pay, but it was exactly the quality that I wanted to own. I returned and bought my truck and I'm very, very pleased with my decision. Great guys and easy to get along with too. They took the "car dealer" out of buying a quality car. Straight shooters...thx Eric

Very Professional Operation
    April 28, 2015

This is my first purchase of a used vehicle after having bought at least 30 new ones over the years. Although I would have liked to have received more... money for my trade-in, the amount M&M paid me was fair, in my opinion. My "new" used truck is running perfectly so far after 1500 miles. It does need a little cosmetic repair that I did not notice at the time of purchase. I must have been blinded by the shine M&M had put on the truck when they detailed it.

M & M Investment Cars