Global Luxury Motors

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• March 28, 2013

THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT WITH THE LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATES, FOR THE YEAR & MILES PLUS IT WAS A ONE WONER VERY CLEAN & LOCATED A RANGE ROVER THAT WAS ...ANOTHER GREAT DEAL FOR MY WIFE.... THANK YOU GUYS :)

February 19, 2014

I do not live in the Houston area but found the car I had been looking for, with low miles and a price out beat all the competitors. After speaking wi...th an agent that was very help full and completely reassuring I made the drive to the dealer. The whole process was quick and easy, I used their secure online application to get the approval. My Mercedes CLK is the best car I have ever owned. I am completely in love with it!!! Thank you Global Luxury Cars 4 Less!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2013

I went in looking at a two door sport vehicle and with no pressure or hassle they let me take a look at all of their inventory. I changed my mind to a... four door one owner 05 Mercedes C-Class that was $7,000 below Kelly blue book value and it still has the new car smell. They have many one car owner vehicles!!! I was very happy with the overall experience :) thank you guys, you treated me like family