Priority Honda Hampton

(4.7) 457 reviews

Call This Dealer

457 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Priority Honda Hampton from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience and Relationship

I really appreciate having a dealership I can trust. I have been told that Priorities For Life was a gimmick until I experienced it. I try to have my ...own opinion on things, yet you sometimes can't help to wonder if what some dealers tell you are truthful. Priority sold me a new car and the experience was excellent. I also know that when dealing with large dealerships, things can take a long time. I was pleasantly surprised that everything went smooth and while waiting for finance I enjoyed the message chair. I have found a new home for me and my family, can't beat Honda and it's reputation. Also can't beat Priority's customer service and cleanliness of facility. Thank you very much for all you have done and you have us as loyal customer's for life! Why would anyone buy from anywhere else if Priority gives you free oil changes, inspection stickers, towing, and other perks? Just a thought, thank you again! Semper Fi!

• Wonderful Experience !

If you are seeking to purchase a a used vehicle, this this is the dealership to pursue. Within one week my purchase was finalize. Nick Nichols was t...he sales consultant that shared a wealth of information with my selection. The final purchase was a Honda Pilot for my daughter. Great transaction!

• Fantastic experience

If you are seeking to purchase a used vehicle this is the dealership to pursue. Within one week the process was complete. Nick Nichols made the purc...hase very easy. He maintains a wealth of knowledge to assist in your purchase. The Honda Pilot was my choice of sale.

• This place is AMAZING!!!

If you need to buy a car this is the place to go and NICK NICHOLS is the person you need see. He put me in a great SUV and made sure I would love it w...hen I drove off the lot. He really took care of me. This guy is the best.

• Nick Nichols was excellent

Great experience! Really appreciate the time that was taken to make sure I was in a vehicle that I really needed. Definitely will recommend to others

• Awesome!!

The dealership was AMAZING, got my nails done while waiting and the customer service was excellent!! Thank you Nick Nichols for all of your help and t...ime!!

Overall Experience

• Great used car buying experience

Nick Nichols was very patient and answered my many questions and concerns about buying used, selecting a car, and the warranty options. I looked at ma...ny cars and in the end purchased the one he first offered. to me, this highlighted his knowledge and ability to listen and provide customers the best options for their given situation.

• Great Experience/Nick Nichols

I was looking for a vehicle for months, I really hate blah blah talk which I experienced for most of the car salesman ,I knew what wanted and didn't w...ant anyone to deter me. Well I met Nick Nichols at the Priority Hampton Honda he was upfront and honest and listen to what I wanted and didn't try to put me in what could make him money. I would definitely purchase another vehicle based off knowing that he had my interest at heart. So if you decide to purchase a new/used car ask for Nick Nichols he's one of the honest one's.

• Friendly and professional

Nick nichols help me from the beginning to the end purchasing this vehicle.Gave me the history and details on this vehicle.My daughter loved this car ...and im glad i bought it here.Thanks Nick.

• A good experience

Very straight forward, friendly and accommodating. Thanks Nick Nichols! It was nice to have a friendly conversation rather than a pushy back and forth... battle about a used truck.

Priority Honda Hampton