Average based on 11 reviews
  • Very helpful and friendly

Very helpful and friendly. Would recommend family and friends.

Very helpful and friendly. Would recommend family and friends.

• Staff is very helpful and friendly

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Very pleased with the service and the way they approached me. Very pleased with the car I got.

• good job

Honestly I believe that the staff is the most honest and best car dealership that I have ever dealt with. I have been with them for almost 15 years.

• Tri-City was great!

Tri-City was great! Thank you for the wonderful service you provided. I will be recommending this place to all my friends and family members.

• Everyone was completely

Everyone was completely relaxed and comfortable to be around. They worked out everything I needed done.

• The staff is a great group

The staff is a great group of people and they offer great deals. Thank you for being so helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back.

• I was very glad

I was very glad that you guys worked with us by taking the time to get an affordable payment. Plus, thank you for valuing our options.

• The entire staff

The entire staff at Tri-City Auto are very good people! They have helped me in every way I can think of. Love them.

• Brandon has been very helpful

Brandon has been very helpful and he is so great at what he does. Everyone was was very courteous and friendly. Thank you again for everything.

• it was easy...

After shopping for days I stumbled across TrI City Auto in Lexington. I was glad I did. The culture of the place was laid back and they made me feel like I wasn't wasting their time. It did take a little longer than I expected but it was worth it. I got the Trailblazer I wanted and a payment I could afford. I am still satisfied with my SUV.