• Great guys that helped me get into a great ride!

Thank you for your business. Refer a friend and get a free oil change on us.

Recently purchased a car from Tri-City and I have to say that everything went better than I even expected. My credit isn't the best, but they still found a way to get me approved for the car that I wanted. Thanks, Tri-City!

Thank you for your business. Refer a friend and get a free oil change on us.

• What a great dealer

I've bought 3 cars and a truck from Tri City. They worked with our credit situation and helped us get the car that we wanted. Unlike most dealers that sell you the car they want you to have. The last truck we bought from them is without a doubt the best vehicle we have ever owned. Good job guy's!!

Thank you for your business Dave. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to doing business again. Tell Kristen we appreciate her too. Refer a friend and get an oil change on us.

• Very helpful and friendly

Very helpful and friendly. Would recommend family and friends.

Thank you for your business Briann105. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Refer a friend and get an oil change on us.

Very helpful and friendly. Would recommend family and friends.

• Staff is very helpful and friendly

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Very pleased with the service and the way they approached me. Very pleased with the car I got.

Thank you for your business Rafael. We look forward to helping you in the future. Refer a friend and get an oil change on us.

• good job

Honestly I believe that the staff is the most honest and best car dealership that I have ever dealt with. I have been with them for almost 15 years.

Thank you for your business Brad. Refer a friend and get an oil change on us.

Thank you for your business Brad. Refer a friend and get an oil change on us.

• Tri-City was great!

Tri-City was great! Thank you for the wonderful service you provided. I will be recommending this place to all my friends and family members.

Thank you for your business Eleslie. Refer a friend and get an oil change on us.

• Everyone was completely

Everyone was completely relaxed and comfortable to be around. They worked out everything I needed done.

Thank you for your business Larry. Refer a friend a get an oil change on us.

Thank you for your business Larry. Refer a friend a get an oil change on us.

• The staff is a great group

The staff is a great group of people and they offer great deals. Thank you for being so helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back.

• I was very glad

I was very glad that you guys worked with us by taking the time to get an affordable payment. Plus, thank you for valuing our options.

• The entire staff

The entire staff at Tri-City Auto are very good people! They have helped me in every way I can think of. Love them.

Thank you for your business. Refer a friend a get an oil change on us.

Thank you for your business. Refer a friend a get an oil change on us.