Skip to main content

Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Avondale

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
2020 state dealer award View 11 awards
2020 state dealer award 2020 state dealer award 2019 state dealer award 2019 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award
2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award

Oil change

Excellent customer service at Larry Miller Dodge; while Larry Miller Jeep Chrysler the worst customer service! Won’t go there no more! Nobody cares they see you and give you a dirty look!

Dealer response

It's great to hear from you! We appreciate your excellent review and hope to work with you again soon. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Service on Ram 1500

I’ve been bringing my Ram in for service since I bought it 5 yers ago. Russ has always taken good care of it, great service and kept me informed durning the service. I wouldn’t go anyplace.

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out! We hope you’ll come back soon if there’s anything else that we can do for you. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Chris at Dodge

Chris has excellent customer service! He has been assisting me with fixing my car for the past year. Anytime I need repairs, he gets me scheduled quickly, and I get the problem fixed. He embodies the excellence everyone should.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We hope you will continue to come to see us in the future! - Mike Messina, General Manager

David Padilla

Truck was fixed very quick and the service was great from Junior. Truck is running like new! I took my vehicle in on a Friday and the vehicle was ready the following day on Saturday!

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive recommendation! Please let us know if there’s anything else that we can do for you in the future. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Found the perfect car

Went to Larry h. Miller avondale had a great experience with Deryn he helped us thru out the whole process. He showed us all our options and helped us get a great deal on my new truck. Cant wait to go back for my wife's new car.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your support. Should you need anything else, please let us know. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Good experience

Didn’t buy a car yet but hope to soon. Service was great and helpful. Salesman answers questions and is patient. I hope to return as soon as possible

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing our dealership! Our team was happy to assist you however possible. We look forward to helping you in the future! - Mike Messina, General Manager

Service on my 2015 Ram

Jacob always takes care of me and my trucks. Great communication. Done right the first time. Truck always returned clean and ready to go. Even picked me up at my house when it was ready .

Dealer response

Thanks for the great positive review! Come back again soon if there's anything we can assist you with. - Mike Messina, General Manager

4.0

Great place to buy a car

This dealership did what they said they were gonna do. Nothing less nothing more and I qualified for no money down and that is what happened with great customer service.rs.

Dealer response

Thank you for that review! It’s good to see that your overall experience with us was a positive one. If you have any questions or concerns about your visit, don’t hesitate to let us know! - Mike Messina, General Manager

5 star car buying experience

Great car buying experience. Thad is so pleasant to work with. Great finance department no hassle and quick. Everyone very friendly. Great dealership. Will buy from them again.

A great experience

It was a great experience and straight forward with no waste of time and the best price quote in the Valley I factory ordered a 2020 Charger Scat Pack and it very easy process

Dealer response

Thanks for that positive review, William. Come back again soon if there’s anything else we can do for you or your vehicle! - Mike Messina, General Manager