• Good service

I really recently bought a used 2012 Acura TL on a special event. The car had everything I was looking for, but I was septic all of the follow up service, since it was a used car. I brought it in to have the driver side mirror adjusted/tightened. Or so I thought. They replaced the whole unit. I have to say they treated me like I had bought a brand new car. So far I am really impressed with customer Service. Oh and I might add the coffee isn't bad either.

Thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• Auto Nation Acura Stevens Creek

Was greeted right away and the customer service rep Carlos was outstanding in helping me. He informed me right away when the problem was diagnosed and then when it was completed

• Exceeded expectations!

Very friendly and helpful! Gerard was excellent! Will definitely be bringing my car here again.

• Customer service AutoNation Acura Stevens Creek

Customer service at AutoNation Acura Stevens Creek is excellent. They do not pressure the customer to buy, but instead let the customer decide when ready. They also provide car service pickup and drop-off when the car is in for service or repair, very convenient and hassle free.

• Warranty service

Friendly and provided a clear walk through of all inspection points.

Friendly and provided a clear walk through of all inspection points.

• Bad finance service guy

I went there to buy a new 2018 RDX, agreed and sign contract with all paper work done, brought home with a new car, then after 1 day, one guy from financing called me and told me that the intress was changed, then need me to come back to sign a new higher intress contract. A big dealer like this but the service is very bad.

• good dealership

It was a great experience. the sales person was very helpful.

It was a great experience. the sales person was very helpful.

• Great buying experience

Easy to get pictures / price online. Responsive sales representatives. They worked with us until 9pm to get the documents done.

• RDX purchase

overall experience is good, Sara provided a very good service and really enjoy the process.

• Autonation customer service

The customer service offered by Carlos was awesome. I had an appointment, there was no waiting around at all to be greeted and get the process started. They hired an uber to take me where I needed to go while the car was in service, and picked me up an hour and half later when it was done. Great experience