Audi Stevens Creek

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 171 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I bought my car in 20 minutes ...
    June 16, 2014

I'm one of those people who prefer the simplicity and convenience of the online shopping. Unfortunately, cars are not sold online yet. However, thanks... to Cassandra Crawford I had the best car buying experience, After discussing all details over the phone/emails, I came to the dealership to complete the paperwork. All documents were already prepared and the car was ready. So it took me literally just 20-30 min to sign everything, get a car's overview and drive away. During the whole process not only was Cassandra extremely professional, helpful and attentive, but she was making you feel like an old friend with your best interests in mind. Thank you Cassandra!

NEVER AGAIN!!
    March 17, 2018

Very poor customer service. Rude and disrespectful!! If u are willing to pay more than the value for the Car they will entertain you. I work hard for... my money, I will not throw it away..

NEVER AGAIN!!
    March 17, 2018

Very poor customer service. Rude and disrespectful!! If u are willing to pay more than the value for the Car they will entertain you. I work hard for... my money, I need to know that I am getting a good deal.

Terrible
    January 31, 2018

Anthony never returned my calls, emails or inquiries concerning a 2013 GT500!!!why have a website and a contact if they never return your inquiries pl...ease give me a call if the car is still available

Steven creek Audi not the place to shop
    October 30, 2017

My son just purchased a Audi S4 on lease. Car came with some minor scratches on the back and when he removed the front plate it had dents on the grill.... He is having very hard time getting Stevens creek Audi to repair the grill and is getting nothing but attitude. I was planning to purchase an Audi A8 and I guess after seeing Steven Creek Audi's response after you purchase the vehicle this is not the dealership for me. They are telling my son that you signed all the paperwork so you have what you have, what way to stand behind your product and service. My son pointed out some bad reviews to the Sales agent and her response is you will find what you look for. Believe me Stevens Creek Audi I will tell all my friends and family not to come to you. Terrible attitude and service.

Worst dealership in town !!
    September 10, 2017

Was going to purchase a car from this dealer but the big fat used car Mng was worthless. Did not have any Knowledge of the market. It was a waste of t...ime period

Customer
    July 3, 2017

We really had bad experience in this place. I bought maney cars from different delears but this place as far as costumer service they are the worse ...i have ever experience rude and unfriendly

Service department went downhill in last 2 years
    May 25, 2017

When I first bought my S3 in Fall of 2014 I was continually impressed by the service department. I had an assigned Rep, Sean, who was great. It was th...e first year of a major refresh, so there were inevitable problems, but Sean would always take care of me and get me on my way in a loaner car with out fail. However in the last 2 years I started noticing more an more issues. a rattle in the sunroof that took them several times to fix, and once when i picked it up they didn't even put the sunroof back together completely and there was a loose metal frame in danger of falling on my head. Then about a month after getting it serviced I get a brake pad warning on my dash. I take it in and they tell me I need new pads and they missed it during the service. That is understandable, and when they contacted me to let me know it was ready quickly I was happy. Except when I picked it up, after paying for the brakes, I discovered they hadn't done ANY of the work. i wasted 2 hours of my day driving into the dealership only to return home with the same loaner car. Then today was the final straw. I had to wait 6 WEEKS to get an appointment, I reserve a loaner car. I show up early for my appointment, and they tell me they are out of loaners so I have to leave without dropping my car off. Another hour wasted, and now I have to drop it off again at the end of my day. Who knows if they will have a loaner for me or not. Audi's lack of reliability is only acceptable when their service department makes up for it, and Audi Stevens Creek Service Department no longer is good enough. I will be trading it if for another make of car before my next service.

HORRIBLE SERVICE
    February 9, 2017

SERVICE DEPARTMENT Having a concern on the 2016 AUDI A6 2.0T. The gas pedal first had been making noise but it wasn’t making noise during my oil chang...e. I then forgot about it but became louder. I scheduled my service on the 1/31. I came about 25min late, i was greeted by the people in front and took down info quickly. The problem now was when the man was going to the ADVISER VIN P, he was stopped a few feet with a hand gesture NO. I understand he was with a costumer but at-least let me know to wait for him. Now, the man that was helping me went to a few OTHER advisers to help me and a 1-2 of them SAID NO. They were not with any customers. I then had to wait a few minutes to get helped. I stood there just waiting... no one wanting to help me. After, a man named Igory (i might have misspelled his name) helped me out. HE WAS QUICK, and easy to talk to. He was able to call a Foreman or mechanic right away. which did not EVEN TAKE TOOO LONG. But the others did not care. So i waited for the foreman for a long time which is ok.. i guess he was busy but that guy VIN. NEVER EVER HELPED ME OUT. HE LOOKED AT ME SEVERAL TIMES. not even saying hello or anything. MY PAPER STILL SAYS HIS NAME as my adviser. The mechanic showed up after waiting a long time, I told him my concern and just Him we went to go drive the car. He heard the noise and he drove it. He was unsure what that noise was until we drove another car making the same noise. I wonder why they dont know the ABS system resets like that.. its really dumb for a prem car to make noises or clicks from the ABS system all the time. But for AUDI its normal. Some it doesn’t bother but me it does. It happens every time i drive the car. The 2nd issue was the brake pedal making noise. At the time of driving the car and another car, both did NOT MAKE any noise AT ALL. So they took the car in for a recalled part on the car. LATER ON that day, i got no call so i wonder what happened. I called the service department trying to speak to VIN, I had called him several times but he did NOT RESPOND OR CALL ME BACK. So after several calls upset, i spoke with a WOMEN and she said the car is ready. I had asked her why wasn’t I called? or even called for the update what they found or not found. SO, she made me wait and explained that the recalled part was done. So i got the car back and read the report and it says there nothing was done in regards to my COMPLAINTS. My main concern was the brake pedal since the gas pedal is normal they claim. After being very furious and talking to others about it, the SERVICE MANAGER DAREN FERGUSEN the SERVICE MANAGER called me to apologize and if he can help improve my experience. I told him he can’t but rescheduled for them to check the car out the following Monday 2/6/17 When i got there, i didn’t wait that long to speak with Daren which was great. he was doing good... In a faster time we got him and another Foreman to check the car out. So three of us test drove the car and confirming the gas pedal was from the ABS PURGE or ABS SYSTEM RESETTING. and i wasn’t worried too much about that but afterwards we confirmed the brake pedal noise. They did not say anything else in regards what that noise could have been. A few hours later Daren called me up saying that they test drove ONE similar car… (YES, ONE SIMILAR CAR) and confirmed it to be normal. He said on the phone, my car was louder than others. I asked him what others? I got three loaner cars from AUDI and all three did not have this problem, with the BRAKE PEDAL. HE then told me there just going to lubricate it so it was be less noise. I told them that did not fix the problem and what happens when that lube runs out or dries out…He then told me that there is NOTHING he can do NOR can the service department FIX. The brakes are expected to MAKE THAT NOISE. I got the car next day and continued with the noise, I called the retention center trying to get this thing repurchased. I called Daren up just to inform h

Happy Client!
    January 27, 2017

I live in San Francisco and I was looking to buy Audi visiting local dealership. A friend recommended to check Stevens Creek dealership. Although it w...as almost an hour drive, I am very glad that I took this trip. Everything was perfect, price, service and of course big smile off Cassandra Crawford. I called them in advance and when I arrived all paperwork was done and just needed my signature(and a credit card). Cassandra gave me very thorough explanation of all the functions of the new car and one hour later I was on my way back home. Thank you!

Audi Stevens Creek