737 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Stevens Creek from DealerRater.com
  • Very Enjoyable Experience

Haley Frandy contacted me immediately. She was a wonderful person to work with. The time she spent answering my questions and gave me a detailed training on how to operate the vehicle. If she represents Steven's Creek customer service level I am glad that I picked the right one to do business with.

• great sales associatw
    April 23, 2017

vehicle delivered o my work went over entire vehcle,filled wth fuel and immaculant,paperwork quick and organized.Would definately recoend Hermn to anyone that needs a great salesman

• Thanks Herman Samaniego
    April 17, 2017

Lexus Stevens Creek

We are happy to have been able to help educate you so that you were able to make the best decision for you.

This was the first vehicle I bought and Herman was a great adviser. He helped me through the process all the way. He took his time to explain and educate about the difference from leasing a vehicle and purchasing a vehicle.

• Non-stressful car buying
    April 15, 2017

Lexus Stevens Creek

Thank you for sharing, we so pleased you found what you were looking for.

My experience was great. Did not feel rushed or pressured to buy a car. Herman took his time to be sure he understood what I was looking for in a new car. He explained my options thoroughly which allowed me to make the best decision for me.

Lexus Stevens Creek

Thank you for sharing, we so pleased you found what you were looking for.

• Fantastic experience
    April 10, 2017

Lexus Stevens Creek

We are excited to have been able to find you exactly the right car and deal for you so quickly.

Jacqueline was terrific, friendly, and patient. I expected to be shopping around for my next car for a while, but she was able to put a fantastic deal together the very day I stepped in!

Lexus Stevens Creek

• Thanks Herman Samaniego for an outstanding service!
    April 9, 2017

Lexus Stevens Creek

We are delighted to hear that Herman took such wonderful care of you, thank you.

It was a pleasure working with Herman on the lease of our new vehicle! Herman was very courteous and patient all through the process. He took the time to understand what are the must-have features in a car, the pricing, color etc. and found us the best matched vehicle within our budget. Herman was very attentive and caring! He made sure he avoided bumps on the road during the test drive that would aggravate any pain from an injury my wife had sustained from a recent accident. Herman also personally delivered the car to our house, set up the home link, mobile phones, etc. What an outstanding service Herman delivered to his customers! I highly recommend Herman Samaniego and Steven's Creek Lexus. Thanks.

• It good experiences
    April 4, 2017

Lexus Stevens Creek

We are so glad you had a great experience and hope you are thrilled with your new Lexus.

Hi All, Thanks Lena to help me select Lexus. I am totally satisfied with my experience at dealerships. It seems proceeding was a little long. Thanks

• Buying Lexus of Stevens Creek is very pleasant
    April 3, 2017

Lexus Stevens Creek

We are delighted to hear that Jacqueline took such great care of you, thank you!

It was a pleasure meeting Jacqueline and working with Jacqueline on becoming part of the Lexus family. Jacqueline is very helpful, pleasant, and easy to work with, making buying at Lexus of Stevens Creek a positive experience. I highly recommend Jacqueline and because of Jacqueline, I recommend Steven's Creek Lexus.

• Bad service
    March 23, 2017

Lexus Stevens Creek

I don't think they are a good service. The only thing I see it good there is coffee and water during waiting for my car. However, I was waiting over 3 hours only in for maintence service 5k miles. I bought new car around 4months the tire defect but I did not know. I did bump in the curb but the impact the tire shouldn't be a big tore multiple places. I also showed them another area that I did not hit, still has little crack. This tire is defected before I hit the curb but they denial, that my fault. They are careless what I tried to tell them. One manage talked to me and tell me stop to listen to him. I am so frustrated and feel disappointed the way he were handling the issue. I thought they stand for the product they sold to customers but they don't. I never buy Lexus again for sure.

Lexus Stevens Creek

We understand and apologize for your frustration, at the dealership level we are obligated to adhere to the manufacturers warranty guidelines. Unfortunately curb impact is not a warrantable repair. We do have the ability to offer assistance at the dealership level, in this case with covering the labor to replace the tire and inspect alignment. If you have not had the repairs completed feel free to contact Fixed Operation Director, Scott Fuller at Scott.Fuller@lexusofstevenscreek.com or (408) 330-3074.

• Thank You Joe!
    March 17, 2017

Lexus Stevens Creek

We are delighted that you chose us for your first luxury car purchase. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Walked into Lexus of Stevens Creek and met Joe Minster, a polite and welcoming sales consultant. He was extremely efficient with my time (which I absolutely appreciated) and asked a few baseline questions to understand my needs. Following our brief discussion Joe immediately took me to see a handful of his vehicles that best matched my description, not trying to upsell one over the other. What impressed me most was Joe???s detailed knowledge of each vehicle, incl the specific features and variances from one model year to the next. He could even point out specific flaws (if any existed) and recited a description of the vehicle???s history and time on the lot. It was obvious he took the time to study each vehicle inside & out, which relieved me from feeling the need to go over the entire vehicle with a microscopic lens. From test drive to purchase, Joe was completely professional and accommodating. During negotiations he was direct and honest, ensuring I was made to feel comfortable. This was my first luxury vehicle purchase and I have Joe Minster along with the rest of the Lexus of Stevens Creek staff to thank for making it a memorable experience. Thank You Joe!