Lexus of Stevens Creek

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 767 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

767 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Stevens Creek from DealerRater.com

• June 9, 2014

Haley Frandy contacted me immediately. She was a wonderful person to work with. The time she spent answering my questions and gave me a detailed train...ing on how to operate the vehicle. If she represents Steven's Creek customer service level I am glad that I picked the right one to do business with.

May 24, 2018

This is my second time getting a car! and the experience was excellent as last time! I got to work with Domingo which I wasn't sure how it will turn o...ut since I worked with different person last time. And guess what! Domingo is so great!! He is very understanding what I need and he even remember me back 3 years ago too. Those small attention to detail really matter to me come to car buying. He has great knowledge about cars and that is also plus for the question I have. I will definitively come back future! It is my second time working with Gary and I was happy that they assign me to him again, and He also has great knowledge and even remember me back 3 years ago make me feel very warm welcome! Gary made the boring paper work seem very fun with good talks! Overall, Lexus Stevens Creek did very well with pairing people up and know how to treat return customer well! and I can say I will come back for future!

May 22, 2018

Herman helped us making the decision to purchase the right vechicle. Patiently, he explained various options and answering all our queries. Very fair ...in pricing.

May 14, 2018

We drove from Sacramento to this location it???s about a little over 2 hours. Before we left we called them to confirm the vin and stock# is still ava...ilable and they confirm it was only to drive there and there was nothing to see but besides our preferences. I do not recommend this place and highly suggest upper management to get their database updated before wasting people???s time.

March 20, 2018

They are very friendly and helpful in offering the best car I need plus great deal. We had three cars from Lexus Stevens Creek. The best dealership in... the Bay Area.

March 17, 2018

Herman was super helpful in getting me into my third Lexus. He even came in on his day off to make sure the transaction will move smoothly. I also w...ant to praise Anita for being super professional and friendly. this team is the best !!!

March 1, 2018

I had a good experience in Lexus Stevens Creek with Lena. She was patient when answering our questions and I was satisfied with the final deal. Recomm...end her!

February 20, 2018

Herman helped me get into my second new Lexus! He was very kind, patient and just so amazing to work with. He made the process so painless and easy! L...ove my new car and loved my experience!

February 10, 2018

Herman was very knowledgeable of products and provided options that best fit my specific situation. I was pleased with the deal and how fast we comple...ted the deal.

February 7, 2018

Recently updated with new Lexus with the help of Herman and Jennifer. All the process was smooth and easy. Herman looked for several options which co...uld be interested to me and helped with the right choice. Made it super easy to transfer from my current lease to a new one. Financial part was also super easy, Jennifer completed all the paper work and explained me all the questions I had. Over all great experience this time. I wish I had same experience for the first purchase. Evgeny

Lexus of Stevens Creek