Courtesy Chevrolet

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• March 4, 2014

My husband and I visited Courtesy Chevrolet on Stevens Creek on Sunday to check out the Volt. We were greeted immediately by a warm and friendly sales... consultant, Jordan. He explained the ins and outs of the Volt before we took it out for a test drive. We were delighted with its performance and with the fact that it has EV capabilities. The rest of the purchasing process was quite smooth and easy. In conclusion, Jordan was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. His ability to take us through the car purchasing process was stellar. Lastly, the Courtesy Chevrolet dealership is comfortable and well maintained - it even has a sandwich bar for its customers.

July 9, 2014

Sales team was ok. After sale service is ZERO !!!!! 1. Bought a new Cruze there in Dec, still haven't received license plates. Talked to the customer service... manager but didn't get much help. She claimed DMV said the plates are not deliverable because my mailbox is too small. What? I live in a regular single family home. So I asked for paperwork to take down to DMV. Now in July, I still haven't received any paperwork nor any help from dealer. 2. There is a problem with the car that it will lock up the wheel under certain conditions. The first time it happened was 2 months after I bought the car. I called the service manager asking if there is a certain procedure to unlock the wheel or was it due to the stupid OnStar satellite system. Manager said he doesn't know, so sent a tow truck to tow my car. After waiting for 2 hours, the truck came in the the driver just unlock the wheel on the spot and showed me the trick and charged me almost $100. What? The service manager should have told me this to save me 2 hours and $100. VERY POOR AFTER SALE SERVICE. STAY OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 8, 2014

My Z06 needed a new battery after seven years and I took my car in to Dennis' team to get a new battery. As usual, they treated the car with care and got... the work done fast and without any problems. The waiting area with the Corvette Cafe and wifi is a very good place to get some work done while I wait. Every employee has a positive and winning attitude. I actually enjoy my service appointments, which is not something I could say for any other dealership I've experienced.

June 28, 2014

My wife and I love courtesy! Had a great car buying experience. They were able to get us a superb deal in 1 visit, when we had not even come close in various... attempts at other places! We also keep getting our car maintained and serviced there, our advisor, Lori Landrum is the best! My only complaint is their detailing, they need to spend a few more minutes on cars. They're minor issues but that's why it's called "detailing".

June 20, 2014

Took my new Camaro in for it's second oil service. I told them that I heard a bottom knock in the engine during days when the temp is warm. The dealer... could not replicate the knock when the engine was warm. I also learned that my car was down a quart of oil...really, it only has 7900 miles on the odometer. They said it would be documented for future reference. My response is...Find out why the engine burned a quart of oil, and why the engine knocks during warm operations. With all the GM recalls in the news is this NEW problem with the V-6 Camaro engine???

June 18, 2014

I had an excellent car buying experience with them. Based on feedback from my friends and relatives who have purchased from here in the past, I knew exactly... the numbers I wanted to pay. With very little back & forth, we decided on the price and had the deal done. I was helped by Valerie, who I would definitely recommend in the future. They have a HUGE selection of Volts, so this is the place to go if thats the car you're looking for. Because I had some specifics for the car I wanted, I compared their price with other dealers. Surprised to see that few other dealers could match their price.

June 13, 2014

I went to Courtesy Chevrolet to address an engine light on indicator for my Chevrolet Sonic. It turned out that there was the engine coolant thermostat... heater control circuit malfunction. The service advisor, Mr. Leo Yi, did an excellent job of taking care of problem to my complete customer satisfaction. I have always been impressed with the manner and speed in which any problems with my vehicle have been addressed. I have been very happy with my Chevrolet Sonic to date, even though this malfunction occurred and was quickly corrected.

June 4, 2014

Ceasar Martinez took very personal and effective care of us from the moment we first visited your front lot. He followed up on every promise and request.... Quick and efficient - it would be nice if you could work him seven days per week. Thanks, Bob Beebe C-7 owner. P.S. I haven't dealt with Courtesy Service yet but I know Ceasar will look out for me if needed.

May 28, 2014

Since my 1st visit of repair a few years ago, I had all my service/repair done here (my work place is <10 miles away). The service engineer and technician... are knowledgeable and friendly, and the price is reasonable, considering the quality of dealership work. In short, this is a place I can trust.

May 14, 2014

Had the Courtesy Service department change oil and rotate tires as well as a multiple maintenance check.