3.8
  • incredible service dept

got my ride serviced here by great people. I got to meet their general manager out in service. I think his name was Sheriff like the police. Good guy!!!

• Purchased a Mazda 6 isport!

I had a great experience at Oaktree Mazda. I came in not knowing exactly what option was going to be best for me since I was also trading in a vehicle. Ignacio was a sales associate that helped me and Teddy the financial director was a big help as well. If you are looking to purchase a Mazda, asked for Ignacio! I am so pleased and happy with my Mazda 6 isport!

• Love my CX5

Great customer service very friendly and efficient.

Great customer service very friendly and efficient.

• New car

Ask for Christian Klunge and he will take care of you! A++

Thank you for the great review!

Ask for Christian Klunge and he will take care of you! A++

Thank you for the great review!

• Car purchase

Thanks for the great review, Bindu! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

George at Oak Tree Mazda was very helpful with the features demo, test drive, purchase process and Susanna Torres was very efficient with the financing end. I was in and out with my Mazda CX-3 in less than 3 hours.

Thanks for the great review, Bindu! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

• Mazda owner with recall notice

Received a recall notice in July of 2016, called several times to schedule an appointment. Was told they would order part and would call me when it was in. Almost 7 months later and still haven't received a call back for a service date or any updated information. Per letter, " An inflator rupture could result in metal fragments striking the driver or other vehicle occupants, resulting in serious injury or death"

HI Araceli, We are sorry to hear about this. Can you please send you contact info to socialmedia@dgdg.com so that our GM can reach out to you? Thank you!

• my happy new year

They made my new year with my new Mazda 6. They treat me really nice and help me with my purchase

• They refuse to test drive if no purchase that day

Today, on 1/3/17, around 3pm, I drove to this dealership to specifically test drive a Mazda CX 5. We waited a while until a salesman approached us. Once this happened, we were told to put our names on the wait list. The older caucasian female receptionist was very friendly to us and we waited patiently at the table while drinking beverages. A man came over to introduce us to the salesman who would assist us today. I don't recall the salesman's name, but he was dark in skin complexion, possibly middle eastern of some sort. He sat with us and asked us what our goal was for the day. I told him I wanted to test drive the car and see how it sounded, how it drove, and how it felt. He told me that if I didn't plan on purchasing a vehicle today, then he would not let me test drive it because it was a waste of his time. I told him that this was messed up and said that we took our time to come out today to test drive a vehicle. I told him that I would work with someone else. He told me that there was no one else because it was a busy New Years holiday weekend. He ended up letting me test-drive the car & I took it down the street and he refused to let me take it on the highway apparently because today is the last day of incentives for the weekend. My Aunt and I were so uncomfortable working with this salesman and couldn't believe the horrible customer service that he gave myself and my aunt!!!

• Great people

they were really nice and stuck to the facts. there were no back and forth games

• OIL CHANGE

the service reps were friendly and did a car wash.

the service reps were friendly and did a car wash.